263 AKL Points for rent for Oct 2020 or later for $16.50 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any points still available? I need just 1 night to finish out my trip in nov 2020. I am booking the first 4 nights of my trip through someone else but they don't have enough for the 5th night. Looking for a 2BR villa for the night of Nov 12, 2020 (so Nov 12-Nov 13) at Kidani. The other person I'm working with will book me Nov 8 - Nov 12 (4 nights). They said if I do this they can merge the reservations for me. Let me know, thanks!

Anything studio/1 bed for the first week of sept?
There is plenty of availability in studio or 1BR including both standard and savannah views from 1-13 September and beyond from about 80-210 points per 7 days. Are you ready to book?

Any points still available? I need just 1 night to finish out my trip in nov 2020. I am booking the first 4 nights of my trip through someone else but they don't have enough for the 5th night. Looking for a 2BR villa for the night of Nov 12, 2020 (so Nov 12-Nov 13) at Kidani. The other person I'm working with will book me Nov 8 - Nov 12 (4 nights). They said if I do this they can merge the reservations for me. Let me know, thanks!
Yes I still have points. Both standard and savannah view available for either 31 or 40 points. Are you ready to book?

These are Oct 2021 Use Year points that can be used to book at AKL in Oct 2020 or later. Can be used for other resorts when within 7 months of desired date as long as desired date is Oct 2020 or later.

If you able to secure a value studio at AKL for 5 nights starting 11/15, 11/16 or 11/17 then I’m ready to book. I just got back from Disney and I’m ready for more!

If you able to secure a value studio at AKL for 5 nights starting 11/15, 11/16 or 11/17 then I’m ready to book. I just got back from Disney and I’m ready for more!
11/15 already gone. Will try for 11/16 for 5 days and let you know.

Hi! Looking for an AKL standard studio for either:

12/4-11
or 12/6-13

Dates are a little flexible.

When you're able to check availability, please let me know if you still have points available.

Thank you!

Hi! Looking for an AKL standard studio for either:

12/4-11
or 12/6-13

Dates are a little flexible.

When you're able to check availability, please let me know if you still have points available.

Thank you!
Can’t check availabilty until January 4. Will do then if I still have points and will let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!