279 OLD KEY WEST Points to rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

KANSAS

DIS Veteran
$10.00 per point
or $9.50 per point, for any rental over 100 points

cannot be transferred to another member, I did that already in may,2003. So I cannot do this again, until May,2004. I think??

You can tranfer if you would like. It is unlimited # of times, the only rule is that if you have transfered out your pts during that particular use year, you can't transfer in. It only goes one way each year.

Good luck!!

I am throuuhly confused

I sold 40 of my 2003 BCV POINTS to a man, who is a DVC owner also in may,2003

40 points were transferred from me to him

what can i or cannot i do now??

Lets assume you have an April use year and you have 150 pts in total:

In 5/03, you transfered 40 pts to someone, if you are now renting the other 110 pts, then all of it can be transfered to other members. You are not allowed to rent pts from another member and transfer in their points until next year (4/04).

However, during this current use year, you can transfer out as many times as you wish for your 110 pts in this example.

225 of the okw points are 2003
54 are 2004

with august use year

when can the 54/2004 OKW AUGUST use year points be transferred 2 another member

First off, to transfer, the points have to be from the current use year, they cannot be banked or borrowed. If you only have 54 pts in 2004, I am wondering how many points out of your 225 pts in the 8/03 use year are really current year's pts.

If the 54 pts are not banked in your 2004 use year, the official policy is that you cannot transfer until the pts become available. However, MS sometimes makes exceptions and will transfer these pts to another member's 2004 use year.

Hello,

I'm looking for points for Oct 24 through Oct 28, 2003 (5 nights). Please let me know if that's possible.

old key west is sold out those nights, that you requested

THANK you for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter