• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

29 days dance!!!

mom2rb

DIS Veteran
We only have 29 more days. Anybody want to dance with me?

My boys want to pick the smilies.

Roman- :pug: :dog: :dog2: :paw: :cloud9:

Bryce- :bounce: :Pinkbounc :dog: :moped: :wave:

Sure, I'll dance with you! (50 days for me, woohoo!) Have a great trip!

kathyseb said:
Mar,

I like your dancers.

I admit to having "smiley-itis", it's a little known internet disease. <TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=95 bgColor=#ffffff borderColorLight=#000000 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle>Thanks Kathy!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Can we join you? 21 days and counting. As of tomorrow, I'll be able to use my fingers and toes. :earsboy: :earsgirl: princess:

We'll dance! 37 days for us!

DS is in bed, or he'd be hanging on my shoulders, picking out smileys...so for him I'll use his favorites:

pirate: :bounce: :mickeybar

(and for him, as it's his birthday surprise trip: :bday: )

I'll dance too! 28 days and counting. Sept. 13 for our first DVC trip to BCV WoHooo!!!! :banana: :Pinkbounc :cool1: :bounce: :rolleyes1 :thewave: :jumping2: :flower1: :jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter