290 Aulani points for rent at $16.50 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikedvc

Earning My Ears
These are 2021 Use Year so reservation must be later than April 2020. Total of 290 points. Prefer rentals of 100 points or more.

you get one per use year. Did you already transfer for 2021 use year? I am looking for 217 Aulani points for July
Yes. Is there a reason you are not interested in renting? I can provide referrals if that will help.

yes I need to control the reservation since we live far away and have limited times we can go.
Ok. I am in process of purchasing another Aulani contract and will have 2019, 2020 and 2021 points available to rent or transfer at same price. Should have the points within a month.

Is March 2021 too far out? Thinking studio or 1 bedroom for 7 days any time between March 26-April 5. Thanks!

Ok. I am in process of purchasing another Aulani contract and will have 2019, 2020 and 2021 points available to rent or transfer at same price. Should have the points within a month.
I have points available for transfer now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!