290 Aulani points for rent at $16.50 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to access points for Dec 23 to Dec 28 for 3-Bedroom Grand Villa at Aulani. My dates can be flexible by one or two days before or after.

Would be about 700 points if similar to this year points which it should be.
We are going to book this vacation. I’m watching for any deals I can find, as it’s a large chunk of money. Does this mean we touch base after Jan 23?

So confirming. It’s $11,550 for the 3 bedroom grand villa on Dec 23 to Dec 28, 2020. Are there any additional taxes or fees? What’s the view? Once I hear back, I will confirm. What deposit do you need?

So confirming. It’s $11,550 for the 3 bedroom grand villa on Dec 23 to Dec 28, 2020. Are there any additional taxes or fees? What’s the view? Once I hear back, I will confirm. What deposit do you need?
I need to verify point total to make sure it is same as this year. Should be. No additional fees or taxes. Not sure of view. Will check and get back to you. I typically ask for 75% upon booking and then 25% on day of check in. But would need to know you are firm since I will be holding these 700 points for a month before I can try to book and turning away other possible customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!