CLOSED: 61 Boardwalk Points to Rent @ $13.50

Status
Not open for further replies.

notlok

Experience the Magic!
DVC Gold
UPDATED: 61 Boardwalk Points to Rent @ $13.50

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR REPLIES. PLEASE SEND A PM IF YOU NEED A RESERVATION AS THE POST IS GETTING QUITE LONG

These points can be used at Boardwalk through November 2019 and any other resort can be booked 7 months out.

If you need more than 61 points for a reservation, I can borrow points from next year to make your reservation. Additional points borrowed from next year will be $16 per point.

We have been Disney Vacation Club members since 1995.

We have transferred and rented points on this board many times. You may look up my previous posts.

Preferred method of payment is PayPal or Venmo.

Let me know if we can help you plan your magical vacation

Send me a PM if interested in Renting points.

Thanks

Kevin

Last edited:
Looking for either 2 studios or one 1 bedroom for May 1-3...willing to do a split stay each night if I have to. Thanks!

Looking for a studio from Sept 26-30. I think it’s 46 points, correct me if I’m wrong. Sent PM.

Last edited:

299 Boardwalk Points to Rent @ $15.00.

If you make a reservation that uses all of the points, I will rent them for $14 per point.

These points can be used at Boardwalk through November 2019 and any other resort can be booked 7 months out.

If you need more than 299 points for a reservation, I can borrow points from next year to make your reservation. Additional points borrowed from next year will be $16 per point.

We have been Disney Vacation Club members since 1995.

We have transferred and rented points on this board many times. You may look up my previous posts.

Preferred method of payment is PayPal or Venmo.

Let me know if we can help you plan your magical vacation

Send me a PM if interested in Renting points.

Thanks

Kevin

Hi Kevin,
I know you said November travel, but is there any way you can do Jan 7 - 15 of 2020? 2 studios.
Thank you so much!

Interested in a standard studio March 26-31. 1 adult, 1 child-10 yrs. Thank you!

Last edited:
NO AVAILABILITY, SORRY
Thank you anyway! If anything opens up at that week, even a split, I'd gladly take them off your hands :) We'd also be interested in Bay Lake, either Wilderness, Polynesian, GF, BC or BW. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!