CLOSED: 61 Boardwalk Points to Rent @ $13.50

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK and Saratoga studios both sleep 4. We have 3 adults and 2 kids (8 & 4) so will those still work?

AK and Saratoga studios both sleep 4. We have 3 adults and 2 kids (8 & 4) so will those still work?
I was not aware that you had 5 in your party. I can check on a 1 BR if you like. Thank you

I was not aware that you had 5 in your party. I can check on a 1 BR if you like. Thank you
My apologies. I thought I had included that it was 5 ppl in my original post. I'm afraid the 1 br are going to be out of our price range.

Hi, are your points still available....and do you see availability still during the week of April 22-26 in the studios?

Is there any availability for a deluxe studio June 16-21 or June 23-28? We are looking for BLT, Boardwalk, Animal kingdom(deluxe or club level). We can also book after Fourth of July but our preference would be one of those 2 weeks in June.

Last Post til can I IM you.... we are looking at 1 night Animal Kingdom studio Savannah Sunday Apr 21 and then 3 nights Standard Studio. Can you check and I will IM you? :)

I don’t need all the points but looking for a 1 bedroom boardwalk or preferred view for 9/21-9/28 if you would be willing to do $14 I’d book ASAP . Can you also book BCV ? Let me know I too can’t send a pm

I have been trying to PM you all day. The boards are not refreshing after we meet the 10 posts. Please contacts me as I have been ready to book all day before others, and my resort shows available. Thank you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter