2BDR Suite DLH?

madcoco

<font color=green>Learns something new here everyd
Has anyone stayed in one?My relatives have 1 booked for 7nts in July.We have only stayed in the standard concierge rooms.The CM said it included concierge services.It is their first time to DL and the West Coast and we will be in FL.:(

The 2 bedroom is very nice. These were the only complaints I had
1. only 1 bathroom! most 2 bedrooms come with 2 bathrooms
2. the refrigerator is a teeny tiny bar fridge that was difficult to put 6 cans of pop and a little take out food from the park
3. when we checked out, first it was very difficult to get through to front desk to get a bell boy to get our luggage. Finally when we did get through, they said the wait would be an hour

now for the good news
1. decorum is very nice, nice color scheme, as I recall a turquoise and a coral pink
2. turn down service with yummy all butter mickey shortbread, a big tin yet!!
3. When I went they called it "club level" and the room was in a different tower and you could only access the floor with your special room key...very nice with many nice snacks and treats to eat..always fresh and appealing to the eye

In general, very nice.

Thanks for the info.I know they will be concerned with only 1 bath with 21 and 16 yr. old DS.They may be better off with 2 concierge rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter