2liter sodas at resorts?

roselark

DIS Veteran
Are the resorts stores still selling 2 liter bottles of soda? If so, how much are they running now?

I checked a few of the DVC grocery order forms and they have 2L bottles of coke, diet coke, and sprite listed at $3.99. If it is listed in the order form then it means that the resort shop normally stocks the product, the ones I checked are BLT, BCV, POLY, and AKV (order form is associated with Jambo's shop so you may need to go there if staying at Kidani), but I would guess that all of the shops associated with DVC properties would have them, and likely most of the shops on property, although I have never personally looked.

We were able to buy them at the CR when we stayed at BLT in February and at OKW in July. You probably already know that WDW sells only Coke products, not Pepsi . :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!