2Q Deluxe HRH, location info, pls

AlexandNessa

<font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=green
If you stayed in a 2Q Deluxe @ HRH, how far was your room from the elevators? We have stayed in a King Deluxe which was off the second rotunda (from elevators), first room on the second hallway. Are the Queen Deluxes in the same location?

Any room in the third hallway is a dealbreaker, so any help is appreciated. Google is not being helpful here. Thanks!

I have had the 2Q deluxe twice.

My rooms were more in the middle of the corridor both times.
Not that close to the elevators

Other times I booked the king suite which also have various locations in the building.
I was good with getting the pool view

Standing out by the pool, my windows were very close to the clock on the building.
(standing at the pool area looking towards the building)

Hey, didn’t know it was you posting
Lol

I’ll send you what info I do have

The queen deluxes are at the bends in the hotel, so they are in multiple locations. If you look at the photos of the rooms you can see how they are awkwardly shaped and that's because they are located in the areas where the building changes direction.

Last edited:
The queen deluxes are at the bends in the hotel, so they are in multiple locations. If you look at the photos of the rooms you can see how they are awkwardly shaped and that's because they are located in the areas where the building changes direction.

Thanks, damo. So if you think of the HRH having the hallways, it's possible that they could be the first room at the start of the second hallway? At least that's where our king Deluxe was, but I wasn't sure if 2Q was the same.

Thanks, damo. So if you think of the HRH having the hallways, it's possible that they could be the first room at the start of the second hallway? At least that's where our king Deluxe was, but I wasn't sure if 2Q was the same.

It is possible (I think we've had one RIGHT beside the elevators and ice machine but it was been many years ago so I might not be remembering correctly) but it's also possible that you are halfway down the corridor or towards the end as well. We've also had a queen deluxe that faced the driveway circle that was quite close to the elevators. There are 26 Queen Deluxe rooms, so you have quite a variety of locations.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter