3 bdrm villa

2Carps

Earning My Ears
Hi! We are new DVC members since a month ago. We are looking to do a big trip with some of our family and want to get a 3 bedroom villa. My question is for those who have stayed in one with the standard view....it says that view could be the conference center, parking lot or parking garage....how bad a view is that? I figure you get the view of the island so does it matter? Of course the ocean view is better, but it increases the points significantly.

The standard view of a grand villa would never be the conference center or parking lot. That is only possible in other room sizes.

The standard view would be a pool/restaurant view.

The standard view of a grand villa would never be the conference center or parking lot. That is only possible in other room sizes.

The standard view would be a pool/restaurant view.
Standard View Grand Villa overlooks Ama'Ama

As others have noted, the GV's are on the end-caps of the two wings so there are no conference/parking lot/island views. The only thing that differentiates them from the Ocean View GV's are that they are on a low floor and the trees block the ocean view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter