3 Bedroom Villa

mama22

Mouseketeer
Starting to get ideas for a trip celebrating my parent's 50th anniversary and trying to figure out the cost of a trip to Aulani. We would be a group of 12 and I saw there is a 3 bedroom villa online that accommodates up to 12 people. Is that booked through Disney or can you book it with DVC points? Has anyone ever stayed there? any advise?

Yes, they can be booked with DVC points. If you are not a DVC owner, it will be much cheaper to rent points and book that way than a cash reservation, FYI.

I'd do some research on the villa floorplan and realistically how it accommodates 12 people. Most of the DVC point rental sites such as David's have floorplans and other info.

My family and I are staying in a 3 bedroom grand villa for President's week. There are video's on youtube showing the villa's.

We stayed in a 3 BR (Grand Villa in DVC lingo) in January. Spectacular. There is a king bed in the master and two queens in each of the other bedrooms. One of those bedrooms has an en suite bathroom. There is a third full and spacious bathroom across the hall from the third bedroom. I think the couch in the living room is a queen sleeper and one of the chairs might have been a sleeper, too? We didn't use either. The views, long balcony, space and storage were phenomenal. Loved the large dining room and spacious kitchen. It will be hard to go back to a 2 BR...if we ever do.

We've stayed in a GV four times now, with #5 planned for latter this year. We are DVC so we've only ever used points for our stay but I'm sure if one was not booked by a DVC member they would be available to book directly through Disney. The unit is absolutely gorgeous and spacious. They are on the end-cap of the two wings and span the entire with of the building. There are 5 sets of sliding glass doors out onto the balcony.

Yes, they can accommodate a party of 12. However, as @BCV23 notes above that requires a group that is comfortable with the sleeping arrangements. At one end of the unit, the Master BR has one king bed and its own bathroom. At the other end of the unit is a bedroom with two queen beds and its own bathroom. So that's 6 people so far. Next to that bedroom is another one with two queen beds with a bathroom across the hall. That makes 10 people. The other two people would sleep on the pull out couch in the living room, which has no privacy, and share the hall bathroom. The logistics of that my not work for your group.

Last edited:
Here is the balcony from one end to the other.
IMG_2646.png

Here is the view from the balcony. We were in the highest Grand Villa in the wing that holds Aunty's Beach House.
IMG_2648.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter