3 full days enough for first (possibly only) trip to Disneyland?

i don’t do once in a lifetime trips.

Can’t.

The concept is too depressing.

No three days isn’t enough. One AP year I was there 18 separate days and still never did everything I wanted to do, let alone everything.

But if it's what you’ve got, it’s what you’ve got.

With there being so many places around the world we want to see, we often have once-only vacations. With DLR being a 6,000 mile drive (round trip) I’m fairly certain we won’t repeat it anytime soon. But it’s not the only thing to do in SoCal, so I’m only allowing four days. :goodvibes

With there being so many places around the world we want to see, we often have once-only vacations. With DLR being a 6,000 mile drive (round trip) I’m fairly certain we won’t repeat it anytime soon. But it’s not the only thing to do in SoCal, so I’m only allowing four days. :goodvibes
OK, we can cross you off our list of true Disney fans...:rolleyes1

LOL, at one point on time I had a DIS blog written about folks who spent each and every vacation at Disney and to encourage folks to diversify their experiences. It never got published for various reasons. I am fortunate I get to do lots of Disney and lots of other travel. I own an international business I started 25 years ago and this year I am going to Dubai, Prague, China (4th trip), France (7th trip) and Italy (2nd trip).

:wizard:

No. If you can do 5 days it would be better. We were there in Sept, first time in 35 yrs! We had 5 day hoppers and found to get everything done we wanted, we were commando touring! And that’s not generally our style.
But if 3 days is all you can do, I’d make a list of must do’s and a touring plan realizing you won’t be doing it all.
Personally if they had a longer hopper ticket I’d be getting that so I can do a more relaxing tour.

i don’t do once in a lifetime trips.

Can’t.

The concept is too depressing.

No three days isn’t enough. One AP year I was there 18 separate days and still never did everything I wanted to do, let alone everything.

But if it's what you’ve got, it’s what you’ve got.
Wise words.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter