• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

3 girls, MNSSHP and more food than we can handle an Oct 2012 PTR *Mini TR Link*

On Feb 29th I have a feeling I will be up at 4AM (will probably set my alarm LMAO) Will get my shower and get the girls up. I am hoping to be at the bus before 5am as I want to see what they do for the opening ceremony this day. I am also debating taking a cab to CR and walking over, but we will see what the bus situation is like first.

I bought Ridemax (will need it for my Oct trip too) but apparently they have MK hours as 9-8 that day so it won’t let me plan all night :mad:

So I have decided we should start on the left and work our way through the park. The plan is to hit every ride so that’s what we will do. I figure we can hit everything in adventureland before breakfast

· Trehouse
· Magic Carpets
· Tiki Room (new for me)
· Jungle Cruise
· POTC

We will save the Dole Whip for later when it’s warmer

At 8:50 we have a breakfast scheduled at Crystal Palace. Tracy is a huge Winnie the Pooh fan so as soon as I found out we could go I got online and booked this breakfast! I can’t wait to get some great pics of her with her Pooh Bear

After breakfast we will head to Frontierland and do what we can there
· Splash

· Tom Sawyer Island
· Country Bear Jamboree (new for me)
BTMRR will be being refurbished while we are there so we will miss it this time

Then off to Liberty Square

· Riverboat
· Haunted Mansion
· Hall of Presidents (new for me)

I figure by now it should be time to get ready for the 3pm parade. (if we don’t do everything before the parade we will finish after)

Then I would like to hit the 4:15 Dream Along With Mickey Show and check out Main St for a bit. We have a 5:15pm reservation at the Plaza. I thought this would be nice to give us a chance to sit and relax. We could get sandwiches and Ice Cream. This is a new restaurant for me

I figure after dinner it should be around 6:30 so this will be the perfect time to hit the shops on Main St. I am worried they will close them at night so I wanna make sure we look around. On my last trip I saw a tea pot I really wanted in the emporium but didn’t get it so this time I will get it. ( I am also getting a locker when we get to MK that day so we don’t have to carry everything around. Figure we might want extra clothes and stuff)

After we shop we will head up Main St to watch the Magic Memories and you show (maybe we will be on it) and Wishes!!!

After Wishes it should be time to hit Tomorrowland

· Speedway
· Space Mountain
· Astro Orbiter (new for me)
· TTA
· Carousel of Progress
· Buzz
· Stitch

I figure now it will be late enough that most kids should be gone and it will be safe to head to Fantasyland

· Mad Tea Party
· Winnie the Pooh
· So sad Dumbo will be closed :sad1:

· Carousel
· Snow White
· Philharmagic
· Peter Pan
· It’s a Small World

Now we will have completed every ride we can so if we haven’t passed out then we can go back and ride whatever we want. I’m sure another spin on Space Mountain will b needed (or 2 or 3 since I can’t ride when I have Emma) Plus whatever Tracy and Sam want to ride again

I would really like to make it all the way to 6am so I can say I did!!!

After we get back to the hotel (I figure around 7) we will had to bed right away and I don’t think any of us will have a problem falling asleep. The problem is we have to be back up at 10am so that’s 3 hours sleep :scared1:

Our flight home is at 2:20pm so that means ME will pick us up at 11:20pm and we have to check out at 11 anyway. I figure we will skip resort baggage check as we would have to do it earlier and we will be sleeping so we will take our bags on ME with us and check them at the airport.

Maybe we will catch an hour of sleep in the terminal but I will set my alarm as I don’t want to miss the flight. I know for sure I will be sleeping on the plane and even bought a pillow and may pack my Disney blanket so it’s a comfy one.

We arrive in Buffalo at 5 pm and after we get our stuff I think our 1st stop will be coffee. Then home and to bed as we have to work the next day

There you have it. I have wanted an adult trip to Disney for forever and having my flight credit and the 24 hour leap day seemed like the perfect time to finally get it! I am really glad I gt to travel with Tracy and I know we will have a great time!!!

Sounds like a good plan! :thumbsup2 Sorry RodeMax does not have the 24hour day in there. I have heard there will be limited rides open. Have you looked into that yet? I would imagine it would be the same as the parties. :confused3

Sounds like a good plan! :thumbsup2 Sorry RodeMax does not have the 24hour day in there. I have heard there will be limited rides open. Have you looked into that yet? I would imagine it would be the same as the parties. :confused3

Thanks I will have to look into what will be open all night... I now Jungle cruise won't be but I can't remember what else

So I will be leaving for Disney in 9 days and have been looking for lots of information about what will be open or special and there is not a lot out there. I know they have added an extra MSEP at Midnight which is good and will probably be much less crowded so we will hit that one. i guess all night will be basically rides which is fine by me. I am hoping crowds will thin after Midnight and I can ride Space a few times!!!

We have also decided to head to Buffalo on Monday night and get a hotel so we can get a little extra sleep Tuesday morning, so i guess technically I leave in 8 days!!!!

I'm jealous you are going to the 24 hour day at the Magic Kingdom!

I just read this today on WDW Magic about the attractions/events on the 29th..

http://www.wdwmagic.com/Attractions/Magic-Kingdom/News/19Feb2012-Entertainment-line-up-and-schedule-for-upcoming-Leap-Day-'One-More-Disney-Day'-event.htm

I like the sound of the 5.30am "Magic Memories and You" :thumbsup2

Emma princess: x

As soon as I heard the rumors I knew I would be going... I have been looking for an excuse for a kid free trip!!!

I am hoping to see the show at 5:30am but will probably watch one earlier too just in case I can't make it the whole 24 hours (although I will be very sad if I don't)

I think they are using the 5:30 show to get people to the front to make it easier to clear the park

I loved reading about your mini trip :thumbsup2 the shirts turned out awesome and I love the car attenea holders :goodvibes I showed them to my DH and said you could totally make that ;)

Hi Natalie, I subscribe to this PTR back when you started but I guess I never posted or my post never went through.

So your ADR booking window should be coming up pretty soon, do you have a final list for what you are booking?

Our dates overlap by a couple days I'm planning to meet up with Tracy (Mickey_Mom), maybe I'll bump into you too:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter