3 Grannies, Disney Dancing & Deviltry! Oh, my!!

englishrose47

DIS Veteran
JUST IN ... A

DISFlashrevised-1.jpg

DISreputable Activities ??? …. Despicable Acts????

WHILE these two 65 year olds MAY have made it to Medicare … what does their background reveal??? Their paperwork has definitely caught the eye of the head Mouse ::MickeyMo in the big house!

Can a so-called “EnglishRose” NOT be so PRIM :blush: and PROPER after all :faint: (shocker alert!) Will she be deported from all those public displays of POLE DANCING?? Did she Lap Dance with ONE too many (Donald? and :eek: EVEN Mickey himself?) OR, take too many Wooden Spoons to Woody??? :rolleyes1

Hmmm :scratchin and what about Minnie&Nana … the OTHER granny who goes by “Nana” … a former NUN soooo she says … well she may not be so saintly :littleangel: after all … perhaps her name should be “Naughty” Nana … after leaving the convent did she Whoop it up too much at the HDDR??? :charac2: Also as a former dancer, did she dance and party too hard with the CHIP'nDALE duo?? :love1:

RED TAPE is as messy to fix as these 65 year olds past … who, of course are DISclaiming all charges and are declaring their innocence (well ... one Granny is not protesting TOO much ... guess which one :rolleyes1 .... AND, remember Nana is NOT yet 65 ….the first snafu to come to light …) :ssst:

Until this investigation is DIScontinued, keep checking here for updates as these two are now setting their horizons :sail:for:

Disney Dancing (and Deviltry :stir:) in December 2013!!

SORRY FOR THE DISRUPTION ... STAY TUNED .... ;)

To many of you I need no introduction to some they wish they didn't know me and to those who don't

Rosierev2-1.jpg

Here I am in all my glory, always prim and proper, never fooling around :rolleyes1

I will let my co Grannie introduce herself, she is the dare devil of the duo!! I hear she plans to have me pole dancing and waving wooden spoons around :rotfl2: Something I wood never do !!:rolleyes1:

All kidding aside I am the NUT of the Twosome, we are both celebrating our 65th Birthdays this year and for over a year have been talking about a trip. My BIG day has passed but I have always wanted to go to Disney during the Christmas Decorations Season and what a perfect way to celebrate being 65 years YOUNG!!!

I still work 2 jobs, 7 days a week. Am I tired, you betcha, but between work and the Dis I don't have time to worry about my age and while my body occassionally feels it's age my mind hasn't yet caught up!! Okay Marv !! Down boy :rotfl2: Marv will be along at some time with his usual cheeky monkey comments :rotfl2:He is a dear friend and we botnthoroughly enjoy picking on each other :hug:

Christine will undoubtedly hide in bushes as opposed to falling into them as another friend of mine has done !!! Oh Hi Winkers !!:rotfl2:She incidentally is the original Pole Dancer :yay:

So .. where do I begin .. well how about the when I think we are set on that right Christine?? December 9th thru the 15th

The where is still undecided but I will give you some ideas we have been tossing around !! Continued ... Cliff hanger :rotfl:

I love the picture! I bet I could rustle up a few blackmail ones from our trip.;)

Putting "Grannies" in the title is a sneaky way to entice readers! :laughing:

I have to keep up with your antics Rosie, so I'm here! :wave2:

I am in .............

I am in .............

I am in .............

You win the Prize !!! You are nnow NUMERO UNO!!!!:cool1::cool1:

I love the picture! I bet I could rustle up a few blackmail ones from our trip.;)

I am sure you could :rotfl2:and they are welcome !!However the 2 that wood be the best are the Torpedoing at Fantasmic and the Stuck in the elevator ones and I don't have pix of either :lmao:

Putting "Grannies" in the title is a sneaky way to entice readers! :laughing:

I have to keep up with your antics Rosie, so I'm here! :wave2:

Glen you are the first of the BOYS!!!!:goodvibes:rotfl2:

Hello :wave2:
I'm new to your threads, but I'm jumping on board for this one!
Welcomepixiedust:pixiedust:

On this thread ypou can expect some:stir::stir:from the Boys (glenn, marv, dan and Tim to mention a few )
Sedate posts from Christine (the planner) and cookiness from me (the second grannie ) Okay so where is Christine !!!!:confused3:rotfl2:Come on Grannie #1 don't be shy!!!:lmao:

:welcome: Everyone!! Thanks so much for joining our who-knows-where we'll stay for the BIG 65th Celebration PTR!
icotsantabounce.gif

Rosie, I do believe that is tamest PTR title you've ever come up with!!!:rotfl: (maybe a change is in the air! :p)

Sorry to be late to our party - saw your pm just as I had to leave for the morning to hang out at Barnes & Noble while Sophia is in preschool.....it's either sit there and read or shop and spend $$....but those $$ need to earmarked for Mickey!::yes::

Will add an into later tonight! :thumbsup2

Let the planning begin!!
icotsantabounce.gif

:welcome: Everyone!! Thanks so much for joining our who-knows-where we'll stay for the BIG 65th Celebration PTR!
icotsantabounce.gif

Rosie, I do believe that is tamest PTR title you've ever come up with!!!:rotfl: (maybe a change is in the air! :p)

Sorry to be late to our party - saw your pm just as I had to leave for the morning to hang out at Barnes & Noble while Sophia is in preschool.....it's either sit there and read or shop and spend $$....but those $$ need to earmarked for Mickey!::yes::

Will add an into later tonight! :thumbsup2

Let the planning begin!!
icotsantabounce.gif

I could have called it 2 PoleDancing, Lap Dancing Grannies are doing WHAT!!! I'll change it if you want!!!! See now inspiration is coming :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I know lets make it a POLL as opposed to a POLE!!!!:rotfl2:Votes are requested or any other suggested titles !!!!:confused3:rotfl2:

Whilst I am waiting for Christine to add her intro to my first post , I will recap a little !!A few years ago I reported that I had a HOT Italian :rotfl2:Well my crazy Dis friends who have perverted minds ;)made quite a thing out of my little omission of sandwich !!:rotfl2: and hence my next ptr and tr had me in search of a HOT Italian . As you will see I found him

100_0203.jpg

Oh yes I did:lmao::lmao::lmao: So if you have any special missions for Christine and I let me know !! I am sure by now Christine is saying what am I getting into:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: !!!

Oh yes I did:lmao::lmao::lmao: So if you have any special missions for Christine and I let me know !! I am sure by now Christine is saying what am I getting into:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: !!!

Oh, Rosie, Rosie, Rosie....:lovestruc Remember, I taught preschool for 25 yrs so know how to reign in too much mischief making!!:rotfl::cool1:

Thank goodness, the Hot Italian year search is over...but I just might have another plan up this old sleeve..the old grey mare ain't what she used to be, but that doesn't mean the imagination isn't alive and kicking!!! :faint: :eek: ::yes:: :hippie:

Oh, Rosie, Rosie, Rosie....:lovestruc Remember, I taught preschool for 25 yrs so know how to reign in too much mischief making!!:rotfl::cool1:

Thank goodness, the Hot Italian year search is over...but I just might have another plan up this old sleeve..the old grey mare ain't what she used to be, but that doesn't mean the imagination isn't alive and kicking!!! :faint: :eek: ::yes:: :hippie:

That reigning in was with preschoolers ;):rotfl2: I am all ears ( pun intended ) for your olans for OUR Tom Foolery:rotfl2:

Bet you didn't know that I have pics of me in bathrooms all around WDW. ::yes:: Love the interesting bathrooms....GF, Lights Motor Action, FW .....yep...have the camera ready, cuz if I see one I like (and it's clean) we'll be taking pics...of you too!:stir:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!