3 Grannies, Disney Dancing & Deviltry! Oh, my!!

Thanks Dan !!! It went by soooo quickly and only took 2 years to plan:lmao:

Oh you better make it next time , I have to have a grannie wit me!!!;)

Thanks Goofy , we had a GREAT time and once Janet helps me with a title (hint hint ) I will be startng the long awaited Grannie TR!!!!

Don't forget the Bus mojo!!!!:lmao: Janet I havesome news to share ........

booked Carol and my flight for May , we found a great price on SWA and I just booked it !!Carol is really physiched !!!!:banana::banana:

And of course I have a nice SW credit to use! :rotfl2:

What is the exciting news, Rosie?? :cool1: What happened to our tootsie? Jumping on too many tables with Piano Bob??? :rotfl2:

...and where are you and Carol going in May??? :D

Linda, SW credit is fabulous!!! Wish mine did not expire on March 14. :sad: no way I will use it before then, me thinks. :worried:

And of course I have a nice SW credit to use! :rotfl2:

We are booked on flights May 8th returning May 13th!!!

What is the exciting news, Rosie?? :cool1: What happened to our tootsie? Jumping on too many tables with Piano Bob??? :rotfl2:

...and where are you and Carol going in May??? :D

Linda, SW credit is fabulous!!! Wish mine did not expire on March 14. :sad: no way I will use it before then, me thinks. :worried:

I would love to try for next December...maybe a few days later when the crowds thin out. :goodvibes Friends who have been posting on FB over last week into this week, all say the crowds have thinned significantly...which is now typical of December. Gone are the days of the low crowds the first week of December. Darn books and boards spread the secret. :p

Weather also is not as hot. :yay: This old MS does not like those 85 degree days in December like last week. ;)

I had severe ingrown toenail pain and a twisted ankle , sooo dancing anywee was pretty much out , but I id cut up a few times , I told Janet Christine would be in the bushes fr sure on those occasions :rotfl2::rotfl2:Carol and I arebooked at Pop May 8th thru 13th :cool1::cool1::cool1: As for December , I found out it is just to busy a work period to do again !!I missed 4 parties and came back to another 6 all in a 2 week period !!!:crazy2:It took me 3 days to just get to my mail :crazy2:

Sorry I am late in welcoming you back, Rosie, it has been busy here.

But I cannot wait for your new TR to start! Should be an awesome one. :thumbsup2

YAY for you and Carol! I LOVE F&G! Always hope to get back again!

I had severe ingrown toenail pain and a twisted ankle , sooo dancing anywee was pretty much out , but I id cut up a few times , I told Janet Christine would be in the bushes fr sure on those occasions :rotfl2::rotfl2:Carol and I arebooked at Pop May 8th thru 13th :cool1::cool1::cool1: As for December , I found out it is just to busy a work period to do again !!I missed 4 parties and came back to another 6 all in a 2 week period !!!:crazy2:It took me 3 days to just get to my mail :crazy2:

Ouch! How the heck did you ever manage all that walking? :eek:

Wow, December is definitely not for you...but very happy you were able to experience it once. Nothing like WDW all decked out for the holidays! :goodvibes

Maybe I'd surprise you and not be hiding in those bushes at all.:rotfl:

Looking forward to the TR...but..kind of sad to see the Grannie thread end. It kind of took on a life of it's own these years. :rotfl:

OUCH - I have had ingrown toenails and twisted ankles but not at DIsney, Just blisters and knee issues. :eek: I am glad it dd not slow you down much.

I hear you on December, May is my busy time and while I was in Disney last May I don't think I can do it again, too crazy before and too crazy after to make it worth it I'm afraid. :sad2:

Take your time Rosie, get caught up and try to enjoy the holiday season at home. :santa:

Sorry I am late in welcoming you back, Rosie, it has been busy here.

But I cannot wait for your new TR to start! Should be an awesome one. :thumbsup2

I am still thinking of thr perfect title , but I promise to do my best to get it started before Christmas !!:goodvibes

Ouch! How the heck did you ever manage all that walking? :eek:

Wow, December is definitely not for you...but very happy you were able to experience it once. Nothing like WDW all decked out for the holidays! :goodvibes

Maybe I'd surprise you and not be hiding in those bushes at all.:rotfl:

Looking forward to the TR...but..kind of sad to see the Grannie thread end. It kind of took on a life of it's own these years. :rotfl:

Yes it was very painful and put a stop to much devitry , but we did cut up in Morocco !!!:rotfl2:I met soooo many wonderful Dissers , and have lots of pix to share !!!:cool1:

You know we are going on May 16th-20th right? We will be there for the last week end on F&G and first weekend of Star Wars at MGM

Oooh that is perfecy Lucy will be glad we are not going at the same time sooooo yes I will take call for you!!!:thumbsup2

OUCH - I have had ingrown toenails and twisted ankles but not at DIsney, Just blisters and knee issues. :eek: I am glad it dd not slow you down much.

I hear you on December, May is my busy time and while I was in Disney last May I don't think I can do it again, too crazy before and too crazy after to make it worth it I'm afraid. :sad2:

Take your time Rosie, get caught up and try to enjoy the holiday season at home. :santa:
Well Pat I am sorry you wont be joining us but I completely understand , busy times workwise just make it hard to take of at that time !!

Hi Rosie! I miss you guys already!!! It was so nice to share wonderful memories with you both, we had a great time despite my soreness! it took me the last 4 days for my aches and pains to subside :p Can't wait to see our many photo pass pics, I hope we can get together again this time with Linda and Christine too! I think one of these years I'd really love to join the dis Diva trip and do Disneyland -- I haven't been there since 1990! I'm sure lots had changed and lots is new :) it's smaller size would probably be much easier for me to navigate as well! I am sure this isn't my last girls trip, it was wonderful!

Hi Rosie! I miss you guys already!!! It was so nice to share wonderful memories with you both, we had a great time despite my soreness! it took me the last 4 days for my aches and pains to subside :p Can't wait to see our many photo pass pics, I hope we can get together again this time with Linda and Christine too! I think one of these years I'd really love to join the dis Diva trip and do Disneyland -- I haven't been there since 1990! I'm sure lots had changed and lots is new :) it's smaller size would probably be much easier for me to navigate as well! I am sure this isn't my last girls trip, it was wonderful!

I miss you all also !!!It was a GREAT trip !! I have already booked our flihts for next May Carol and I are going and I am hoping Linda and Janet too, I think May is too warm for Christine !!

I miss you all also !!!It was a GREAT trip !! I have already booked our flihts for next May Carol and I are going and I am hoping Linda and Janet too, I think May is too warm for Christine !!

Wow! Have fun! I think May temps are like we just had (85 deg) I remember the news anchor saying our week we where having May temps in December! We had record breaking warmth our week, apparently Orlando hadn't seen such temps in December since 2007!!! What beautiful weather it turned out to be :)

Wow! Have fun! I think May temps are like we just had (85 deg) I remember the news anchor saying our week we where having May temps in December! We had record breaking warmth our week, apparently Orlando hadn't seen such temps in December since 2007!!! What beautiful weather it turned out to be :)

I have been in May twice and the weather was in the 80"s , at least I know how /what to pack !!!

I don't know about it being too warm ...unless there is a heat wave it is usually not humid, which does make tolerable for me...just sayin'....:rolleyes1

That is exactly the weather we had in 2007...but we had the same in 2005 and 2010. :thumbsup2 I really dislike that weather at WDW is December - I enjoy jeans and sweatshirt weather when it is all decorated for the holidays. ::yes::

Feels like only last night we were eating at DTD. Time goes so fast when you are there.

I don't know about it being too warm ...unless there is a heat wave it is usually not humid, which does make tolerable for me...just sayin'....:rolleyes1

That is exactly the weather we had in 2007...but we had the same in 2005 and 2010. :thumbsup2 I really dislike that weather at WDW is December - I enjoy jeans and sweatshirt weather when it is all decorated for the holidays. ::yes::

I enjoyed the Heat but was NOT expecting it!! One May I was there th weather was perfect , hot but not too hot and humidity was bearable. The nxt time it poured amost the whole timebut it wa warm so again bearable !!

Feels like only last night we were eating at DTD. Time goes so fast when you are there.

Scott it was sooooo wonderful to spend tha time with you !! You look great !!:banana:

Well I am uploading some pix from the INFAMOUS Grannie Trip so stay tuned and uMAY get the new TR tonight !! My Christmas present to the Dis !!!:goodvibes:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter