3 Month Pen Pal Letter & Twist Exchange-Oct., Nov., & Dec. - CLOSED!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Come, and join us and become a pen pal! This is a 3 month commitment! Please only sign up if you will be able to follow through. No one likes to have a pen pal go M.I.A.-(missing in action).

This exchange is for the holiday months of October, November, and December. But we will start sign ups now, and I will start to give out everyone their pen pal info. in September, and we will start to write out letters in Sept., and Oct. The goal is to get all letters and twists-(which should be mailed together), to each pen pal by the middle of each month. So the mandatory send by date is the second Saturday of each month. Once you send out your letter/twist, you must post on the sent/received thread for the month. And as you get your letter/twist, please post of its arrival as soon as it arrives. I keep track of all mailings.

Another mandatory for all participants is to check in weekly from Monday-Friday on the monthly thread. Just say hi, say checking in, ..... and please during that time scan the thread, and check your pm box to see if I or your pen pal has left a message for you or if there are any questions or hints to the twist for the upcoming month. The more frequently you check the thread, the better.

So each month, I will be sending out the topic of the month, and the twist of the month via a pm. The topic of the month is something that you will write about in your letter to your pen pal. And together with the letter, you will be sending your pen pal a little treat-(twist). You can choose to send anything you wish, but generally we like to keep things around the $5.00 price range or less. Something that is easy to mail or slipped in with your letter. Here is an example of a twist- send your pen pal something that they can use for their kitchen, or send your pen pal a item that is edible from your state.

Also please be considerate to your pen pal, and not post really private info. on the thread-ex.the city they live in, dates of any vacations, their last name,... there are many others that may read the thread that are not participating in the exchange, and many do not want certain information revealed, and it is a safety precaution.

If you will be away during the exchange period, please let me know via a pm along with your dates, and I will make a note of it.

Names will be given out early Sept.
I will first start off by sending everyone their pen pals info. then as the date gets closer to mid. Sept. I will be pming you the topic, and the twist-(topics and twists are usually given on different dates.-If the exchange is going smoothly and pen pals are receiving their exchanges for the month early, then I may reveal either the topic or twist early, so that participants can get a feel of what to write or prepare for, for the twist).

*Have any questions, feel free to ask!

To join in, please pm me the below info.
Name-
Mailing address-
Email address-
Are you willing to send internationally via Air Mail? Yes or no-
Number of pen pals you would like-
*Allergies/dislikes-
*Hobbies/collections-
*Any special holiday plans-(Oct., Nov., & Dec.)
*Do you celebrate-Halloween, Thanksgiving, & Christmas :santa:?
*What are some things that you enjoy doing during your free time?

In the sign ups, I had included if anyone is willing to send internationally. If so, you will need to send your exchange via air mail.

I am still looking for someone to be an international pen pal. If there is any interest, please let me know.

I will be matching up names, and will send everyone their pen pal info hopefully soon.

Has anyone seen AlicenWonderment or know her personally to get in contact with her?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter