3 Night ?'s

DISPOP

Mouseketeer
We did the 7 day Eastern in Feb '02 and LOVED it! The advice and tips posted on the DIS were extremely valuable. The kids and I are going to surprise DW with a 3 night starting Jan 30. A couple of general ?'s...

- What is the dress code, any semi formals on the 3 night?
- What are the shows? Disney Dreams, Hercules, etc...?
- What to do in the Bahamas?

Since this is last minute with very little planning, any and all advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

The 3 day is much less formal......DH wore a jacket and tie to Triton's and I wore a nice pantsuit......that's as dressy as we got.

Hercules, and Disney Dreams, and also a comedian....Dave and Chuckee. I think that changes with each cruise........they were hilarious.

What to do, what to do..........we stayed on the ship and pretended it was a day at sea. The ship was fairly empty and we enjoyed the hot tubs and just "being there". We've been to Nassau before and as my DH said "Been there, done that, didn't lose anything" ;)

What a great gift!!!!!

i wore dress pants and a polo shirt for dinner all three nights.
we like to stay on the ship in nassau ....................
peter

We are going 1/9/03 and decided to explore Atlantis...particularly "The Dig", as we've heard so many great things about it.

Originally posted by pal2pluto
..........we stayed on the ship and pretended it was a day at sea. The ship was fairly empty and we enjoyed the hot tubs and just "being there". We've been to Nassau before and as my DH said "Been there, done that, didn't lose anything" ;)

What a great gift!!!!!

I think that is a great approach. Unless you are dying to see Atlantis, I don't think Nassau has that much to offer, IMHO. We did the glass bottomed boat. The colors were all washed out and we really didn't see that much sea life. When we got off, there were many, many street folks chasing after us. We high tailed it back to the ship and had a greatl, quiet afternoon.

Save your time off the ship on the 3-day for CC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter