3 nights at DLP alone with baby

DisneyFave

Mouseketeer
Heading to Europe in a month and taking baby (8 months old) to Disney while hubby will be working for 3 nights.

Any tips on traveling alone there with baby?

Have you ever requested a crib but not gotten one? Wondering if we can leave travel crib with hubby since I only have so many hands! Will be taking the traim from CDG.

And where should we stay? I'm torn between Santa Fe (cheap but perhaps smelly and uncomfortable beds based on reviews), Newport ($400 more but worth it for the comfort?), and Sequoia. We will be traveling from the USA east coast just one day prior so will be jetlagged.

TIA

I have stayed at Santa Fe and while it is based on an American budget Motel, its Disney budget. Its still Disney standard and I dont know where the cheap and smelly reviews are on about.

Santa Fe is the farthest from the park. It took me about 20 minutes to walk but there are shuttle buses.

Santa Fe has a main building at the front which has reception, the shop, the bar and restaurant / breakfast area. The rooms are located in several buildings behind this.

For comparison I have stayed at Motel 6 and other budget motels in America. I would say Santa Fe is more like a Travel Lodge or Comfort Inn budget chain.

I have also stayed at Sequioa Lodge. Again this has a main building and several lodges of bedrooms. The more expensive standard rooms and the Golden Forest Club rooms are located in the main building. It is nearer to the parks than Santa Fe, about a 15 minute walk. It is very like Grand California Hotel in Disneyland California.

Newport Bay is further down than Sequoia Lodge, at the end of Lake Disney. It is a very large hotel. I havent stayed here so I dont know much about it.

The Hotel New York is usually the same price as the NewPort Bay, it is much nearer to the parks (at the top of the Disney Village) and has nice large rooms all of which are in the hotel itself. I don't have experience of requesting a crib, but I'm sure there won't be a problem. Just a thought!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!