• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3 or 4 days in theme parks?

fraggle

Earning My Ears
I thought I had everything planned out, but things changed when I was able to reserve a cabin in FW instead of staying offsite. We are staying a total of 6 nights and have 5 full days to do whatever we want. Originally since we were going to stay offsite we had planned to do four days in the theme parks and one day at DTD and swimming/relaxing. Now, since we are staying at FW and there is already a lot to do there that maybe we should just do three days at the theme parks? My kids are 16 months and 3 years- how much can they handle or rather how much can I handle? Thanks for any input!

I would still probably do 4 days in the parks, especially if you are going to do hopper or the ultimate passes. You can always return to FW to rest or to do an activity that is going on there.

Have a fabulous and safe trip!
Kim

I don't know if this is your first trip on not but regardless anything less than 4 is tough!!!

Your kids are the perfect age and will LOVE MK. You will have plenty to do at MK and MGM with them!! Not to mention Epcot and Ak.

I'd stick to the 4 days!

Our first trip was 4 days with a 2 year old and we didn't get that much accomplished.

Since then, I've always made sure it was a minimum of 4 days but usually 5 or 6.

Have fun!

Fraggle I would vote 4 days in the parks. I just posted a poll last week if I should stay 5 or 7 days (my DS will be almost 3 and DD 11months) and most people are overwhelmingly voting for 7 or more!!! So I guess the longer the better. You can take some relax time mid day and enjoy your resort then....Have fun!!!

Jean (a fellow Mainer!!)
:cool:

I would also do 4 days in the parks. Logistically, you'll need 4 days to get hoppers anyway. You won't be able to do all of the highlights in each of the parks, but you can make the most out of your days when you do park hop.

There is lots to do at FW, but you can do some of it on your breaks. Plus, with kids that age, you probably won't be able to spend a lot of time at DTD unless they happen to like shopping.

Another vote for 4 days. You will be just a short boat ride away from the MK! It will be easy to come back to your cabin to rest/nap and do any FW activities you want to do. Have fun! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter