3 simple tips

tinofan

Mouseketeer
1. For anyone with kids that can write (OK, I think I just touched on about 99.9% of those on this board!): buy each a Disney journal (in the gift shops at the resorts), and encourage them to write about their trip each day. They will love to see it after some time goes by (most especially after a several years I'd imagine - I wish I had one from when I went as a child).

2. Bring Downey Wrinkle Releaser!

3. Buy a photo album down there so it's from Disney World (they have some that say "Disney 2001" and many other choices.

Great advice! The tip for children writing is especially great if your kids are in school - it can prove to your children's teachers that they were learning while in WDW. :)

Again, thanks!

Im hoping my 4th graders teacher gives him a reading assignment and tells him to keep journal also. Its not enough my just telling him to do this.

I had my son do a travel journal/scapbook for our trip last October. Once we returned he took it to school and over the course of a few days he shared it with his class. Each day he wrote about what he did, drew and colored a picture and added any mementoes (park maps, tickets ect.). His first day was about flying, added a map of the minneapolis/st.paul airport and drew a pic of a plane, the next day was epcot and so on. We were able to purchase a very large scrapbook from walmart which had mickey mouse on the front! It turned out to be a great souviner, was somewhat educational-he was in grade 3 at the time and he loves to pull it out and look at every now and then. I am sure he will like to do so when he is older as well. I also took and wrote in a travel journal of my own. Some nights I was so tired but I still recorded the days events, ect. I am sure glad that I made the effort and is great to read now-really brings back memories of little details!! I did not fill the whole journal up so it will be coming with us on trip number 2!!

Grover in Winnipeg
:D

There were a few girls in our hotel that were keeping them and they loved to gather at night and write together about their day.

:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter