3 things you never done

so many

ordered a alcoholic drink
been skiing....snow or water
gone skydiving or parasailing

I have never...

Gone on a cruise
Shot a gun
Bought a smartphone. (I hate cell phones and I hate talking on the phone in general so I have a cheap old flip phone that I use for making calls home when I need a ride or something)

I have lived 11.5 miles from Atlantic City for 35 years and I’ve never been to that famous sub shop ( White House?) or pizzeria (Baltimore Grill) in town. ( Not even certain of their names.)

I have never voted for anyone who wasn’t a member of my party for President or US Congress.(lesser offices, yes).

I’ve never had sex with a woman. ( I’m gay as a goose.)

1. Gotten a speeding ticket (or had an accident)
2. Been married
3. Ridden in a hot air balloon

I have never been to Mexico - would like to change that someday.

I have never been truly fluent in a second language - keep telling myself that I'm going to change that but never do.

I have never flown first class - but my husband did once on a work trip and he tells me I am completely missing out!

Dumped anyone (closest I’ve come is friend zoning some girls/women who wanted more). Always been the dumpee.

Been to Canada

Sky diving

1. Been arrested.
2. Gone rock climbing.
3. Whatever it was that Meatloaf meant he wouldn't do. Still not quite sure, but that's my answer.

I havent rocked climbed, my theory to the one thing Meatloaf wouldnt do for love is love

1. Been in a play

In grade school I was a martian, santa clause and a hippie protesting the play (I hated pollution)

I’ve never had sex with a woman. ( I’m gay as a goose.)

I disagree with your choice but support your right to chose it (btw you made me really lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts