3 year old at Kids Clubs?

Debs Hill

DIS Veteran
Do the Disney kids clubs take 3 yr olds that are toilet trained, or do they have to be 4? My son goes to nursery full time and I just know that he would love the kids clubs.......do they actually ask you to prove their age?! Which in your opinion is the best? We will be staying at Boardwalk Villas

Children are supposed to be 4 years old and potty trained... the kid's clubs are regulated by FL. childcare laws.

Children must be 4 years of age and potty trained. They do not ask for ID, but they may ask your child how old they are.

There are some fun activities in the Community Hall at the Boardwalk Villas. They do crafts and have an unbirthday party and lots of fun things. Some activities cost money, some are free, and some cost only if you are not a Disney Vacation Club member. They also have video games and play movies, so it's sort of like a club situation but not quite the same since you would have to stay with your son.

Have fun!

BethC, What exactly is the "unbirthday party" you mentioned at BW resort? Is it a daily thing or something you need to arrange? It sounds like fun... somehow we missed out on the whole Community Hall when we stayed at BWI last winter... just too busy I guess!

I'm not sure, but a potty-trained 3 year old might be allowed to go to the Grand Adventures in Cooking. It seems like I recall that age limit being lower, but they have to be fully independant in the restroom. If you are just looking for a good time for him, he might enjoy that. My kids did (5 and 8.)

The regs are based on fl childcare laws and even if the child is potty trained they face ratio issues. You can however bring your child to the clubs and enjoy all the activities with them - we did this last year at the Poly's kids club. My sil used fairy godmothers and had a wonderful experience for her girls then 3 & 5. She had age appropriate activites, took them for a walk, offered to take them for a swim but my sil wasn't comfortable with that. I think that a sitter could take your child to the kids club and stay with them, not sure though. Have fun
TJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter