3 years 2 fires 1flood and 3,2,1 can i get to Disney World

tlaw66

Mouseketeer
Here is a great question for you to think about. Have you ever set up a trip to Disney World where it is not he first thing you think of? Well let me tell you that is where I am at right now. Let me start with who we are I am Terry 47, my wife Vicki 49, our 16 year old son, and last but not least is Sabrina our 10 year old daughter. We started planning this trip 3 years ago yes that right 3 years now. Then we had lots of things happen that caused us to change the time first was a car accident that put me down for a while. Then there was the waldo canon fire that forced us to change or trip again. So we set up the next summer and again another fire the black forest fire happened. So I had to tell the kids we can’t go now but we will go next year. And again something bad happened we had the floods that rocked us again can anything else happen to put a damper on Disney? Well, no way we are going. Right?? Nothing else can happen yes there is. We are set to come to Disney World on May 21st and my wife found a new house she wanted. I told her no matter what we are going to Disney if we don’t I am done planning a family vacation. At first the told her we can’t close until May 22 so you see my dilemma. But all is not lost we found out yesterday that the close date has been moved to May 9th ya Disney here we come. More to come in the next post

Hello everyone,
Here is my next pre trip update. First I have no clue how to download pictures on here so if someone can tell me how I will post a couple pictures. Once we decided this it truly the year we can go the planning started in earnest. The hardest thing I found was what to do first do I get the hotel do I get airline tickets or are park tickets first. Well the answer was none of the above I had to do all 3 at one time. Going on a budget this was real hard but I got a break from Southwest> I found out you can buy one way and then get the return trip later this was valuable because when we started booking the calendar was closed for the return trip and the day I looked we could fly out there for get this $138.00 a person the normal rate was $177.00 so this saved a lot of money. So we booked this right away. I have a way to get to Disney but what good will those do me until I have a place to stay. In the next post we will concur a place to stay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter