itbesjaime

Earning My Ears
Freeform is holding a contest in which you have to watch the featured Disney movie every night in September to get a code word. Entering the code word on their website will allow you one entry towards an Aulani vacation! But obviously, it'd be pretty challenging to watch every night to get the code word.

I watched on the 1st and the code word was: WOODY
Anyone else watching and have some code words?

Sep 1- WOODY
Sep 2- ALIEN

Does anyone have the code from yesterday (Sep 3)?

Freeform is holding a contest in which you have to watch the featured Disney movie every night in September to get a code word. Entering the code word on their website will allow you one entry towards an Aulani vacation! But obviously, it'd be pretty challenging to watch every night to get the code word.

I watched on the 1st and the code word was: WOODY
Anyone else watching and have some code words?
Suffering through 30 days of far too many commercials? Not happening. Especially when it means that I will be guaranteed to not win their stupid trip. Why the hell even bother with this?

When are they showing the code and do you just have to see it or do they say it or what?

Updated as of 9/9

Good luck everyone!

Code Words:
Sun 9/1: Woody
Mon 9/2: Alien
Tues 9/3: Spell
Wed 9/4: Belle
Thur 9/5: Power
Fri 9/6: Kitty
Sat 9/7: Ocean
Sun 9/8: Plant
Mon 9/9: Pearl

Thanks for posting these everyone! I was able to catch up on my entries. I have the next couple of movies set to DVR, so I'll post any codes that I may see if no one else beats me to it.

9/17 China

Thanks for posting these everyone! I was able to catch up on my entries. I have the next couple of movies set to DVR, so I'll post any codes that I may see if no one else beats me to it.
Of course! I knew people would want them just like I would.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!