30% dvc discount at some sig dining?

Much appreciated. I was specifically wondering about Jiko-that's where we're hoping to use the discount too.

Happy to report back that it worked! We had a 6:05 reservation and finished up about 7:35. We gave the server our DVC card and the receipt had the "DVC EarlyLate Food" 30% discount. We were also able to use our TIW for the adult beverages.

This was our first time at Jiko, and I have to say O...M...G!! The food was amazing! This may be my new favorite restaurant across the entire WDW resort! My filet was not medium, as requested, but it was tender and flavorful despite that minor shortcoming. The Malva Pudding was so delicious! We have stayed at Jambo many times and have taken a pass on this place. Never again! The 30% wooed me and has turned me into a guaranteed return customer (as long as TIW remains a good deal for us, of course).

Happy to report back that it worked! We had a 6:05 reservation and finished up about 7:35. We gave the server our DVC card and the receipt had the "DVC EarlyLate Food" 30% discount. We were also able to use our TIW for the adult beverages.

This was our first time at Jiko, and I have to say O...M...G!! The food was amazing! This may be my new favorite restaurant across the entire WDW resort! My filet was not medium, as requested, but it was tender and flavorful despite that minor shortcoming. The Malva Pudding was so delicious! We have stayed at Jambo many times and have taken a pass on this place. Never again! The 30% wooed me and has turned me into a guaranteed return customer (as long as TIW remains a good deal for us, of course).
We feel the same way about Jiko. We also like the African wines they have. We also love Sanaa over at Kidani Village too!

Thank you so much dis!!!
I never saw this but was away a couple of weeks ago and thanks so much!
I moved by 8:05 pm GF Café ressie to 8:30 pm and made a Flying Fish ressie on a day I was still looking for dinner
for 8:30 pm. Thanks so much!

VERY happily surprised with a 30% discount at the Wave on Saturday! In addition to the fabulous meal we had there! Wish we had known this before we went to Citrico's the previous evening...

So does the 30% only apply to the person(s) that have an AP/DVC, or would it apply to the entire bill if dining with a regular ticket holder? My travel buddy is AP holder. So curious.

After a disappointing Flying Fish experience in 2015, we've decided this 30% discount is the perfect time to try our once beloved restaurant again. So glad to have confirmation TIW will be honored for adult beverages at the same time.
Disney has also extended the 30% off to the TiW card.

Just saw that too. Before wasn't a big deal for us since we are a party of 6 and AP/DVC is only for a party of 4. But now I'll have to rethink my plans since my tiw discount cover us all. Btw, I saw this on FB and it does say the discount is for alcohol too. Though I've not seen my email from TiW yet.

Last edited:

Rats! I saw the word "extended" and I thought, probably hoped that meant they extended the expiration date. Oh, well-we'll just have to tell ourselves that this makes up for when DH was president of Little League in our town, and he kept having to deny all the kids who "just missed" the birthdate to enroll in Little League.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter