$30 Legoland tickets--is this for real???

LibrarianBecky

Mouseketeer
I was looking for the cheapest way to purchase Legoland tickets tonight, and was comparing UT, Costco, and the BOGO coupon...when I stumbled on to this:

https://legolandfloridatickets.legoland.com/LLF/Shop/ViewItems.aspx?CG=ESFLPTA&C=ESFLPTALLF

$30 tickets to Legoland is pretty amazing. It beats all other options by at least $80 for our family of three. You are required to choose a specific day to purchase these tickets, but that isn't a huge deal because I know the day we are going to Legoland. You don't have to be a member of at FLorida PTA to use them....it looks like it is a fundraiser for the FLorida PTA.

Has anyone used these before? They just seem a bit too good to be true ($50+ off the gate admission????)

These are tickets for the member of the Florida PTA...dont be surprised if at the gate they ask for some kind of proof. I believe according to their website the have some kind of Leadership convention going on.

Anyone use these and have problems. We might be coming down for a few days at the first of July could use them/ Says you have to pick a day before Dec 31. 2015.

It is in conjunction with the PTA convention. You will have to show your PTA FLorida ID along with the pass to enter the park.

Ahhhh...knew it was too good to be true. I was hoping it was a fundraiser for them, since they let you pick any date and don't have fine print about being a PTA member. Oh well.

So I bought these. It cost 10 dollars to join the pta online. the tickets say nothing about being a pta member it only says event on the date. I am going next weekend and I'll let you know.

I am going to Legoland this Friday. I too purchased the $30 with high hopes. I contacted LegoLand through email and by phone to make sure they would take my tickets as they only say "EVENT" and the reassured me there would be no problem. So here is hoping they stick to their word!

I am going to Legoland this Friday. I too purchased the $30 with high hopes. I contacted LegoLand through email and by phone to make sure they would take my tickets as they only say "EVENT" and the reassured me there would be no problem. So here is hoping they stick to their word!
Did you have any trouble using these?

I had absolute no trouble at all! Walked right in. I was a little nervous because when we walked up there was no one in line so I thought more attention would be put on our tickets. But they just scanned them, and we went on our way!

I had absolute no trouble at all! Walked right in. I was a little nervous because when we walked up there was no one in line so I thought more attention would be put on our tickets. But they just scanned them, and we went on our way!
Awesome! I am debating on trying this or waiting to see if we get any coupons in the lego magazine for one adult free with a kid combo water park ticket. I think if we want to add the water park that may be the better route for us.

Awesome! I am debating on trying this or waiting to see if we get any coupons in the lego magazine for one adult free with a kid combo water park ticket. I think if we want to add the water park that may be the better route for us.
Well to be perfectly honest, the water combo ticket from the same site is $45 I hope you all get the cheaper route either way!!!

Well to be perfectly honest, the water combo ticket from the same site is $45 I hope you all get the cheaper route either way!!!
Thank you so much for mentioning that - I hadn't even realized the combo was an option. I am not seeing anything saying you have to be part of the pta to use these but hope I am not missing anything. Seems like a great deal. thanks!

I'm glad to hear these worked! My kiddos would love to go so I am considering buying through this route...

We are planning on going this coming Sunday and I am very tempted to get the tix this way.. Anyone has any update if they had any trouble recently using these tix ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!