$30 Legoland tickets--is this for real???

I just dug out a copy of the Lego magazine (free at the Lego store) and there's a coupon in it for the BOGO offer. California is just the hopper, but Florida has the park only option or park+water option. You might want to swing by the Lego store in Disney Springs, pick up a couple copies of the magazine, and use the coupons in there. Granted, I think my magazine was the March issue, but I'm assuming it's the same wording in the current one. It does look like the coupon there says valid at the gate (not online or phone), and you'd need one coupon per BOGO, but as the magazines are free, picking up 2 shouldn't be a big deal.
Thanks, maybe we’ll have to try that. I’ve never noticed the magazine there, but I’ve also never looked.

I just went through the McDonald's link above and was still able to get 2 adults with kids free for $217 including tax.

I'm doing it on a real computer, not a phone or tablet.
I tried that at home when I first re-posted a few days ago, but not when I just tried after you posted. When we get to Disney I’ll try again on a computer and not my phone before I call!

I just tried on my computer and am still only getting the combo offer for $125. I choose one day ticket after using the link posted here a couple of days ago, and then the only option was the combo pass. I think I will try to find a number and call alter today before or after pool time.

I just tried on my computer and am still only getting the combo offer for $125. I choose one day ticket after using the link posted here a couple of days ago, and then the only option was the combo pass. I think I will try to find a number and call alter today before or after pool time.

I've tried on two different computers for you, using the McDonald's code, as well as going through a link that applies the McDonald's code, and I still only see the park+water park combo.

If calling doesn't work, you might still try going to the Lego store in Disney springs for the magazine coupons and buying at the gate.

Went to the Lego store at our local mall this evening. They literally had two pads where you could just tear off coupons for the BOGO offer. I checked the back, and Florida definitely states you can do park only or park+waterpark.

Okay, I used the address on the back of the Lego store coupon, and it's letting me buy park only to Legoland Florida.
LEGOLANDdotcom/Legostore2019, choose Legoland resorts then Florida. If the discount code doesn't go through, it's 199927.

Okay, I used the address on the back of the Lego store coupon, and it's letting me buy park only to Legoland Florida.
LEGOLANDdotcom/Legostore2019, choose Legoland resorts then Florida. If the discount code doesn't go through, it's 199927.
Thank you so much for this!!!! I was trying to figure out how to fit in a stop at DS before we go to Legoland (because that is never fast), and wondering if we would be able to or if it would be even worth it since there was no gaurantee. Well, I saw your post and tried it tonight, and it worked!! I bought tickets for $217 for the 4 of us. Now I am debating if I should find a business center to try to print them or use what I think is what I need to scan from my phone- they didn’t make that part totally obvious either. So thanks, I really appreciate it 😊
:thanks::thanks::thanks:

I've tried on two different computers for you, using the McDonald's code, as well as going through a link that applies the McDonald's code, and I still only see the park+water park combo.
You have to fiddle with the menus a bit. That's why I said I was using a desktop. I doubt I would have been able to do it on a phone.

No matter, it sounds like you found an easier code.

Thank you so much for this!!!! I was trying to figure out how to fit in a stop at DS before we go to Legoland (because that is never fast), and wondering if we would be able to or if it would be even worth it since there was no gaurantee. Well, I saw your post and tried it tonight, and it worked!! I bought tickets for $217 for the 4 of us. Now I am debating if I should find a business center to try to print them or use what I think is what I need to scan from my phone- they didn’t make that part totally obvious either. So thanks, I really appreciate it 😊
:thanks::thanks::thanks:
This worked for me, too. Thank you ClapYourHands!

ninafeliz, let us know how your trip went. I’m hoping it’s worth the extra trouble to get there!

Well, we're back from out trip and I thought I would update. We went to Legoland on Wednesday June 19th, I was able to use my phone to get in because I had never bothered to go to a business center to print the tickets. I did use the kids go free code that ClapYourHands posted, which was great. Also, I stopped in the lego store in DS later in the trip and they didn't have coupons or magazines out anywhere. I didn't think to ask if they had the coupons, I should have.

We had a very fun morning and early afternoon at Legoland. We had been there once before, but the new Lego Movie land was open so there were 3 new rides. The only long wait we had was for the VR coaster, which was posted at 10 min but took like 30. It was very cool though. We were able to walk onto most rides, and even some that had lines in the morning were walk on in early afternoon. Unfortunately it started to rain (POUR!) at about 2:30. We knew it was coming, so we ran and just made it to the pizza place to get lunch. The rain never did stop it just lessened periodically. We ate, then shopped, and gave up at about 4:30. However, they enacted their rain policy which is if attractions are closed for more than 90 min you get a free return ticket. On our way out we just had to wait at guest services, and we got 4 tickets good for a year that are water park combo ones. I don't know if we will actually get to use them or not, but it's nice they do it! Even with only being there able to ride from 10:45-2:30, we did everything we had wanted to except the driving and flying school, lego ninjago, coasterasaurus, the game where you time how long you can hang (my kids wanted to try again since they saw it last year and realized how hard it is!), and walking through Cypress Gardens. It would have been nice to have more time to just see the lego made scenes, etc, but at least we did go last year. We should have waited on the one 4D show we watched and did the outside rides, and saw it after the rain started. Oh well, I was expecting the usual hour rain then clearing, not the 3 days in a row of pouring rain from early afternoon through evening. Glad we had a long trip and those days weren't the only ones we had!

While I like Disney more, this is a great day trip if you have young kids and worth it for longer trips. It's much more low key, laid back, and relaxing and at least on weekdays not nearly as crazy and crowded. My kids think it's worth it even for shorter trips, they are begging to stay at the Lego Hotel next time, but I would have trouble giving up a day when we are only there for 7. This trip we did 2 weeks. I don't know how people have time to do the waterpark and park in the same day when it is only open 10-6, we would have been hard pressed to see everything we wanted to see (skipping the small rides and hitting the big ones and 1 or 2 of the shows, plus walking around the grounds to see the lego vignettes and Cypress Gardens) in that time.

Just curious if anyone has found a code for Florida Legoland for 2020. We would like to go in January but the coupon we have expires in December. Any suggestions would be appreciated .

Just google "Legoland BOGO" and several offers come up. I found tickets for January 2020 here:

https://www.legoland.com/honestkids/
I just want to mention for anyone looking for tickets later in the year that once the waterpark is in season, you have to buy the waterpark combo online with the honest kids promo. I just took a quick look, and even though it says park and water park tickets only it seems like when it's winter and off season (I'm not sure if the water park isn't open at all or if they just know it isn't as much water park season lol) you can buy park only tickets online, but once it hits spring/summer it jumps to the $125 park + water park tickets. It does say on there that park only tickets are available at the gate, if you are willing to wait and assume that works or maybe call and check first.

I know the person asking was looking for January, but since I had to mess with this last June I remember all about trying to find a code that didn't involve the water park tickets so I thought I would point this out for others! IIRC honest kids didn't even say park only available at the gate when you looked online last year or I probably would have gone that route, or at least not been as anxious.

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS start Wednesday. Seen on the website and confirmed on the phone. The Legoland Florida website already says APs will be half off. Trying to beat $77 Sam's Club 2-day tickets or using those Kids Free tickets from Lego toy polybags. Phone employee said I would have to pay $30 per person (both paying adult and free child) to upgrade Lego toy coupon from 1-day to 2-day tickets.

Visit Orlando is also offering 10% off tickets to lots of places.
I'm having trouble on the math of six Sam's Club 2-day tickets for my family vs. Trying to use the Kids Free coupons off those Lego polybags. Employee on phone said it would cost $30 per person, both paying adult and "free" child, to upgrade those tickets from 1 to 2-days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts