$30 Legoland tickets--is this for real???

Here's a question: does anyone know how the AP will work with the new Legoland set to open this summer in NY? I don't know when I'll get back to FL, but I can drive to NY easily. If I can buy the AP from Legoland FL and activate and use in NY, it might be less expensive than buying day tickets in NY next summer.

Here's a question: does anyone know how the AP will work with the new Legoland set to open this summer in NY? I don't know when I'll get back to FL, but I can drive to NY easily. If I can buy the AP from Legoland FL and activate and use in NY, it might be less expensive than buying day tickets in NY next summer.

The Gold Pass, on sale for $100 (usually $210), is good at LL FL, six visits to LL CA (blackout dates apply), and all the visits you want to LL Discovery Centers. That's my understanding from the Florida site.
Here's what it says if you try to buy a Gold Pass at the Philadelphia Discovery Center:
"A LEGOLAND Gold Pass brings together all of Merlin's World on one mega value pass. Enjoy 12 months unlimited admission to 25+ top attractions across North America including:
  • LEGOLAND Theme Parks: California and Florida
  • LEGOLAND Water Parks: California and Florida
  • LEGOLAND Discovery Centers: Arizona, Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Columbus, Dallas/Fort Worth, Kansas City, Michigan, Philadelphia, Toronto (Canada) and Westchester
  • Madame Tussauds: Hollywood, Las Vegas, Nashville, New York, Orlando, San Francisco and Washington DC
  • SEA LIFE Aquariums: Arizona, Carlsbad, Charlotte-Concord, Dallas/Fort Worth, Kansas City, Michigan, Minnesota and Orlando
  • The San Francisco Dungeon
  • • LEGOLAND New York Resort: Opening July 2020! Other LEGOLAND Theme Parks: California and Florida"

I just want to mention for anyone looking for tickets later in the year that once the waterpark is in season, you have to buy the waterpark combo online with the honest kids promo. I just took a quick look, and even though it says park and water park tickets only it seems like when it's winter and off season (I'm not sure if the water park isn't open at all or if they just know it isn't as much water park season lol) you can buy park only tickets online, but once it hits spring/summer it jumps to the $125 park + water park tickets. It does say on there that park only tickets are available at the gate, if you are willing to wait and assume that works or maybe call and check first.

I know the person asking was looking for January, but since I had to mess with this last June I remember all about trying to find a code that didn't involve the water park tickets so I thought I would point this out for others! IIRC honest kids didn't even say park only available at the gate when you looked online last year or I probably would have gone that route, or at least not been as anxious.

Did you ever find any kind of discount WITHOUT the water park? We are looking to go on Feb 21st, which appears to be the first week that they start making you buy the water park ticket for the BOGO promos. Ugh. There are 3 adults and 2 kids, so if I'm doing the math correctly I think it's still cheaper to get the BOGO with the water park, but I hate paying for it when I know we won't use it.

Did you ever find any kind of discount WITHOUT the water park? We are looking to go on Feb 21st, which appears to be the first week that they start making you buy the water park ticket for the BOGO promos. Ugh. There are 3 adults and 2 kids, so if I'm doing the math correctly I think it's still cheaper to get the BOGO with the water park, but I hate paying for it when I know we won't use it.
Okay, I used the address on the back of the Lego store coupon, and it's letting me buy park only to Legoland Florida.
LEGOLANDdotcom/Legostore2019, choose Legoland resorts then Florida. If the discount code doesn't go through, it's 199927.

I just quoted the post that gave me the code that I was able to use and get kids go free with adult purchase for park only tickets. This was last June, but it worked then, I don’t have the time right now to check if this still works but it’s worth trying. Maybe the 2019 is now 2020 In the address, or the code will still work from the regular Legoland site of you enter it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!