30 pages! Holy moly!

iamleia2

Earning My Ears
Yay yay yay! I just finished my 30th Disney page! How fun! They are all up at www.photopoint.com. Then you enter my e-mail address (iamleia2@hotmail.com) in the box in the upper right hand corner and then just click on the Disney Memories album! It's a neato site. Anyway, I hope you enjoy them. They are taking FOREVER! My goodness. But it's so much fun! And I can't wait to see our relatives' faces when we copy it and give it to them all for Christmas this year! How fun! Enjoy! :smooth: :p

Very, very nice! From your photos and scrapping it appears that you had a great vacation!

Pam

It's actually two vacations. One in '95 and on last year. Just in case you want to know which one it is that's doing all this scrapbooking... if you go to the Castaway Cay pages, there's a close-up picture of me smiling with my hair in corn rows all the way across the top (I had just got it braided.) Well, have fun!

Wow! What an awesome album. Thank you so much for sharing your scrapping memories. We just got back from Disney, and I've been looking for ideas of how to scrap the pages. It was really helpful that you included comments about each page - like where you got your clipart and such. Maybe I'll actually get started on mine soon!

Trying to finish a Disney trip myself. Thanks for sharing your page ideas. I'm still working on our '99 trip and then I'll do the '01 trip later. So many photos, so little time. :D

I've been kicking around taking up scrapbooking, but I have absolutely NO imagination! I am very excited as I have signed up for a class at our local Vo-Tech. When I signed up, the lady behind the desk asked me if I also did stamping and I laughed. I told her that I have a lot of confidence in the teacher as I haven't done any of it, I just want to get started :)

I do have a question though, IF you have pictures left over after making your Disney Memories Book, what do you do with them? Do you just put them in a regular photo book? I have lots of pictures and stuff and I know it would take me forever and a day to put them all in a scrapbook.

My DD will have to make a scrapbook for school next year, so I am going to be helping her with that project.

Your book is absolutely awsome, both the pictures as well as all the embelishments. Thanks for sharing.
Gerri

Hmmm... the second time I've replied to my own post. Silly me! But to answer a question... we just put our extra pictures in regular old picture books. However, I have noticed that since I have started scrapbooking we have been a lot more careful not to waste film. Now, by this I mean that we only take meaningful pictures. Like, we don't just say "Hey, that's a nice bird, lets take a picture of it." We take pictures of things that really have some sort of value to them. We also only take one picture of something, no matter how neat it is. So the number of leftover pictures we have is minimal because we don't have oodles of pictures of one thing any more! It's nice. Did that make any sense? Oh well...

I use most of my photos in my scrapbooks. I have trouble deciding which ones are not as important. Having said that, this is what I do with the leftovers.

Some of my extra photos end up in my DD and DS's albums. I keep much smaller albums for each of them. I figure when they are grown and move out they should have some photos to take with them. (They won't get mine for a long time!)

Some of my out-takes simply go into a photo file under the year they were taken. I try to put them in approximate order for the year.

I don't waste as many photos anymore, since we have started taking half of our photos with digital camera. I keep files of the photos on CD's and only print the photos I want to use.

iamleia2,

I enjoyed your scrapbook. I particularly liked your title page. I hope you don't mind if I use a portion of your idea. Thanks for posting them.

Thank you so much for sharing your scrapbook with us. I am actually paying a freind to do my scrapbook. Since she has never been to WDW, I am e-mailing her various sites so she can get more ideas. Yours is awesome1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!