300 AKV, 300 BRV and 222 Aulani Points For Rent $17

Status
Not open for further replies.

khbowers

Earning My Ears
We have 300 Animal Kingdom, 300 Boulder Ridge and 222 Aulani points available for rent. They can be used to book at either of those resorts up to 11 months in advance and any other DVC resort 7 months in advance. We are asking $17 per point.
Hi, we are considering booking a studio savanna view room at AKL for Oct. 3-10, 2020. Do you still have points available?

franbot

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
Hi, we are considering booking a studio savanna view room at AKL for Oct. 3-10, 2020. Do you still have points available?
Yes we still have points and it is available at both Jambo House and Kidani Village for 116 points.

• sumlthomp

Mouseketeer
    Hi. Looking for AKL Jambo House Standard Studio 10/25-31/20 for 3 people.

What are your payment terms?

Mattsbabe23

Earning My Ears
    Hi we are looking to stay at Disney world March 9-15 for nieces high school graduation is there in availability if you have any points left?

franbot

Mouseketeer
    DVC Gold
    Hi, what size accommodations are you looking for? There are no studios but there are a couple of other options available.

• Mattsbabe23

Earning My Ears
    Hi, what size accommodations are you looking for? There are no studios but there are a couple of other options available.
    To be honest I’m not sure I just found this forum and the possibility of renting points 20 minutes ago. I have been looking at world of animation hotel running about $1500 for those dates.

franbot

Mouseketeer
    DVC Gold
    To be honest I’m not sure I just found this forum and the possibility of renting points 20 minutes ago. I have been looking at world of animation hotel running about $1500 for those dates.
    The lowest prices accommodation available would be a 1 bedroom at Saratoga Springs for $3332.

Mattsbabe23

Earning My Ears
    The lowest prices accommodation available would be a 1 bedroom at Saratoga Springs for $3332.
    Ok thank you for checking.
    Our other trip would be November 25-29th To Disneyland but just my husband myself and our 2 year old daughter. Any possibility for this and what does pricing look like?

franbot

Mouseketeer
    DVC Gold
    We do have some Grand Californian points. Please pm us and we can discuss more details.
    Ok thank you for checking.
    Our other trip would be November 25-29th To Disneyland but just my husband myself and our 2 year old daughter. Any possibility for this and what does pricing look like?

• Disneymom1126

DIS Veteran
    Is there any studio availability at AKL for September 22-26 or September 23-27, 2020? Would love value at Jambo, but either Jambo or Kidani would work. Thanks!

butlerke01

Earning My Ears
    Hi, I am new to the board and going to AK 5/23-5/30. I am looking to book a studio for my father-in-law who wants to join us finally this trip!

Kerrie T

Annual Passholder
    Hi. I'm looking for 1 night at Aulani. 2/14-2/15. Flexible on room type. Hotel, Studio, or 1 Bedroom. Any view that's available.

fraggle551

DIS Veteran
    Hi, I am looking for 2 studios at BRV from Nov 2 - 7 2020. Would this be available? Thanks!

QueenBeeMB

Let's talk crafts!
    Hello - looking for AKV 2/24-2/29 2020
    Studio is going for 62 points I believe, new to renting points.
    If no studio available, there are only 2 of us so we are open to a degree that will fit inside budget.
    Thank you

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

BUY DVC

SELL DVC

DVC POINT CHARTS

DIS PODCASTS