300 AKV, 300 BRV and 222 Aulani Points For Rent $17

Status
Not open for further replies.

franbot

Mouseketeer
We have 300 Animal Kingdom, 300 Boulder Ridge and 222 Aulani points available for rent. They can be used to book at either of those resorts up to 11 months in advance and any other DVC resort 7 months in advance. We are asking $17 per point.

Looking to go to Aulani from September 3rd - September 10th with a Studio room.

Looking to go to Aulani from September 3rd - September 10th with a Studio room.
Hi, Island view is available for 151 points, poolside gardens view 170 points, and ocean view 187 points. Please pm us when you are able to so we can discuss details.

Hi, Island view is available for 151 points, poolside gardens view 170 points, and ocean view 187 points. Please pm us when you are able to so we can discuss details.
I am interested and have done my 10 posts but it still won't let me PM. Hopefully it will let me message soon.

Hello,

I am interested in a AKL Jambo studio from October 17-24 (67 pts)....I know I still have a few days to go :)

Thank you!

Hello,

We are looking for 208 points for Aulani for mid-October of 2020. Studio room with ocean view. Would you still have any points available? We could book this week.

We have 300 Animal Kingdom, 300 Boulder Ridge and 222 Aulani points available for rent. They can be used to book at either of those resorts up to 11 months in advance and any other DVC resort 7 months in advance. We are asking $17 per point.
Hi! We are looking to rent/transfer into our DVC 104 points for Aulani. Is this for dec 2019 use year? We can book it then. Thank you.

Our dates are available at this time - if you could book the reservation - please let me know if you should book or if matches my December 2019 use year I could rent them from you. 124 points. Thank you!

Our dates are available at this time - if you could book the reservation - please let me know if you should book or if matches my December 2019 use year I could rent them from you. 124 points. Thank you!
I’m sorry but we don’t have enough Aulani points left to book this.

We are in! How do we proceed
?
Thank you, DN
I USED TO know how to PM - but I have no idea how to do that?

How divwr

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts