300 AKV Points for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

i hope you were not hit too badly by Sandy, must be terrifying! I am wondering if you have 152 points left for 2 AKV value studios from 24 August - 31 August 2013. I have rented from members in the past.

Regards
Buffer

i hope you were not hit too badly by Sandy, must be terrifying! I am wondering if you have 152 points left for 2 AKV value studios from 24 August - 31 August 2013. I have rented from members in the past.

Regards
Buffer

Thank you for your concern. We are just fine and were not too significantly impacted. I have sent you a PM regarding your request.

Hi, are you able to transfer points? We're short of some points for our stay at AKL in May...thanks!

Hi could you check on a 3 bedroom grand villa at old key west checking in jan 9 checking out jan 13.
It would be 208 points.

Thanks,

Mark

We're looking for 150 points to be transferred for our stay next November. Please PM me if you're able to help.

Hi,
I am interested in renting points:
AKV club level
June 13-15 (Thurs-Sat)
45 points???
I have rented in the past so I am familiar with the process.
Please let me know if you still have points available.
Thanks,
Nancy Geouque

First and foremost glad that you and your are ok after Sandy my brother and his family are in LI NY and just got power back yesterday.... Onto to more magical things :) Anything for Jan 4-10 2013. Thanks

Hi could you check on a 3 bedroom grand villa at old key west checking in jan 9 checking out jan 13.
It would be 208 points.

Thanks,

Mark

That is marathon weekend and nothing is available

First and foremost glad that you and your are ok after Sandy my brother and his family are in LI NY and just got power back yesterday.... Onto to more magical things :) Anything for Jan 4-10 2013. Thanks

Thank you for your thoughts. I am sorry but SSR is missing the 1st night and nothing else is available in a studio

lOOKING AT ANIMAL KINGDOM STUDIO FOR JANUARY 30- FEB 2 3 NIGHTS. HOW MANY POINTS AND WHAT DOES AVAILABILITY LOOK LIKE? WHAT ABOUT CLUB LEVEL?

Lookiing for 200+- points for a 2br Villa at AKV april or may, up to 250 depending on price. Also purchasing Basic Disney Dining for 7. Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter