300 AKV Points for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi looking for points for a 2 night stay at AKV December 15th & 16th, 2012. Studio accommodations are fine. Thanks.

Hi, I need 287 points for AK-Kidani for 6/19-6/26/13? I am looking for a 2 bedroom villa value or standard. I also am purchasing the basic meal plan for 3 adults and 2 children. Would you be able to help me out?

Do you still have points available? We would need 200-250 depending on what room we choose.

Hi! We are looking to rent points for a 1-bdrm at BLT for a trip from 11/5/13-11/9/13. Thx for your help! Sandra :)

srup1 said:
Hi! We are looking to rent points for a 1-bdrm at BLT for a trip from 11/5/13-11/9/13. Thx for your help! Sandra :)

Im sorry but I do not currently have BLT points

need 51 points for akv studio...looking to check in on wed dec 26 and check out the 29th..plase lemme know if is still available..i would take anything...except saratoga lol:cool1:

May need to rent 70 or 92 points to rent a studio (value or standard view) at AKV for 12/20/13-12/26/13...will need to book around 1/20/12. Will you have that available and how much per point? Thanks!

May need to rent 70 or 92 points to rent a studio (value or standard view) at AKV for 12/20/13-12/26/13...will need to book around 1/20/12. Will you have that available and how much per point? Thanks!

Please send me a PM and we can work out the details

Good morning.

My husband and I are interested in renting 95 points for a stay at the Animal Kingdon Lodge in a two bedroom villa. There would be 6 adults and 2 small children. Our check in dates would be April 7 - April 12, 2013.

Do you still have points available to rent? Do you transfer to our membership account so we can make our own reservations?

Thank you in advance for your consideration. My email address is ccoble101766@aol.com.

Cindy and Roland Coble

Do you still have any points available? I am looking for 83 points to use at AKV March 23-March 28. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter