300 BRV points for rent $17 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any studios 3/13-3/15/2020? Thanks for checking.

Are there any studios 3/13-3/15/2020? Thanks for checking.
There is only 1 night available 3/13 in a lake view studio at BLT. There are 1 bedrooms available for the 2 nights at Old Key West and Saratoga Springs.

I currently can’t find anything but I will keep looking.
OK thank you! And to clarify, "weekend" can be a Sat+Sun night instead of Fri+Sat night, etc... I can be slightly flexible since I'm within driving distance of WDW, am just unable to take more than 1-2 weekdays off of work to go :)

I appreciate you checking!

Any availability in Boardwalk hotel for one night (January 14th to 15th) We are two adults and one child. Thanks!

Any availability last two weeks of February for 4-5 nights. Flexible on dates. 1st choice, animal kingdom Jambo standard view, but happy to take any resort with value/standard view. 2 adults, possibly 3 adults 1 child.

I was looking at a DVC availability tool and saw that a Poly Studio may be available next Friday and Saturday night. Wanted to see if you had points I could rent? Thanks!

Do you still have points?

Anything available at AKV, Kidani or Jambo or BRV or CCV from Feb 3-6? or even 4-6? are there enough points for a one bedroom?
(2 adults)

Anything available for 2/21/2020 - 02/24/2020? Studio or 1 bedroom. Any resort works

Sorry didn’t mean to send again. Anything available for 2/21/2020 - 02/24/2020? Studio or 1 bedroom. Any resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter