300 BWV points available for rent $14 per point (for reservations after Oct 1st 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is last minute, but we have a large group that we would like to see if there is anything available this summer at BCV, BWV, or AKL we were looking for five nights around the end of June (6/22-6/27) we can be a little flexible on dates. We have 9 adults and 3 kids so ideally we would like a 2 bedroom and two studios, but will consider whatever is available.

Thank you so much for your time!
There is a 2 Bedroom Lock-Off Villa with Savanna View at AKL Kidani Village for 272 points.
There are also Studios with Savanna views at AKL Kidani Village for 101 points each.

Please let me know if you are interested in booking these rooms.

Please let me know if you can use these points.

I require payment once I book your reservation and get you the DVC confirmation.
I'm interested in renting points for September 13 thru September 16, 2017 at BWV studio, standard view for 2 adults. Please let me know if this may be available. Thank you

I'm interested in renting points for September 13 thru September 16, 2017 at BWV studio, standard view for 2 adults. Please let me know if this may be available. Thank you
The only studios available at the Boardwalk are garden/pool view for 46 points.

Please let me know if you would like to book this.

Hi! Looking for Friday April 28 to Tuesday May 2nd. 2 adults 2 kids ages 4 and 5. Would love AKL or Polynesian however would like to know what you have available. Thanks!p

Hi! Looking for Friday April 28 to Tuesday May 2nd. 2 adults 2 kids ages 4 and 5. Would love AKL or Polynesian however would like to know what you have available. Thanks!p
There is a Savanna view studio at AKL Kidani Village for 80 points. Poly is not available.

Please let me know if you are interested in booking. Thanks.

Hi - looking to book a studio January 1-8, 2018. Standard view - 76 points I believe.

Hi, looking for a studio, no view preference, at BWV (top preference, or anywhere available) from 9/14-9/20 or 9/16-9/20. Thanks for checking!

We are looking for a studio at BWV for 5/30/17-6/8/17. Please let me know if your points are still available. Thank you so much!

Hi. We are looking for a studio at BWV for October 14th through October 21st. Thanks for checking!

Hey - looking for January 1-7, 2018 BWV standard view. Do you have points left for this? I'd like to get it arranged so you can book right on the 1st. Thanks!

Can you please check for anything available for BWV studio standard view for 12/2/17-12/9/17 or 12/9/17-12/16/17. Thank You
My PM didn't advise on availability

Can you please check for anything available for BWV studio standard view for 12/2/17-12/9/17 or 12/9/17-12/16/17. Thank You
My PM didn't advise on availability
There is a garden/pool view BWV studio available 12/9-12/16 for 107 points.

If you are interested in booking please let me know the best email address to contact you to get the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!