300 AKV, 300 BRV and 222 Aulani Points For Rent $17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
we are looking into a trip for December 27, 2020-January 3, 2021. I know booking is open 11 months in advance, but we are looking at doing either a 3 or 2 bedroom villa at CCV. We're thinking about doing a split stay at CCV Dec. 27-30 and either GF or Riviera Dec. 30-Jan. 3rd. I want to get a jump on possible reservations since it is a busy time of year. I can't PM yet because I am a new member.

Hi,
we are looking into a trip for December 27, 2020-January 3, 2021. I know booking is open 11 months in advance, but we are looking at doing either a 3 or 2 bedroom villa at CCV. We're thinking about doing a split stay at CCV Dec. 27-30 and either GF or Riviera Dec. 30-Jan. 3rd. I want to get a jump on possible reservations since it is a busy time of year. I can't PM yet because I am a new member.
Hello, we can help with your 3 or 2 bedroom at CCV and additionally can help with your reservation at VGF. We do not have Riviera points unfortunately. Please PM us when you can and we can discuss details.

Hello, we are looking for a 2 bedroom at CCV
Check-in: September 25, 2020
Check-out: October 5, 2020
2 adults, 2 children

Looking for Animal Kingdom for Feb 24 - March 4, anything available?
Hi, there is a 1 bedroom standard view available for every night except the 25th. So we could basically do 7 nights Feb 26-March 4 and beyond March 4 as well.

Hi, there is a 1 bedroom standard view available for every night except the 25th. So we could basically do 7 nights Feb 26-March 4 and beyond March 4 as well.

This is my first time using DVC points, so please bear with me if I have a few questions. How and where do I find out how many points this trip will cost? Do you send the points over and I book? or do you book with my name?

Thanks

This is my first time using DVC points, so please bear with me if I have a few questions. How and where do I find out how many points this trip will cost? Do you send the points over and I book? or do you book with my name?

Thanks
Feb 26-March 4 in the 1 BR would be 228 points. The total cost would be $3876. There is also a savanna view 1 BR available for Feb 24-26 if you want to do the split stay. You can just do an online search for a DVC points calculator or points chart to see how many points a given reservation would require. I would book the reservation for you and send you the confirmation. You have to get your post count up to 10 and we can discuss details further. Here is a link to help you get there.

https://disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/

Polynesian studio
Feb 26 - March 2nd, 2020

Second choices are BCV and AKL studio (savanna view)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter