300 points avail CHEAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jette

Earning My Ears
I have 300 points avail to rent by Sept 30,03. These points were rolled over from last year. Vero Beach. I would prefer to rent only over 100 points. For 100 to 200 points, the price is $8 per point. For 200 to 300 points, the price is $7 per point. Email me at Jette 622@aol.com. Thanks.

I would be very interested in renting either 167points for a one bedroom standard view or 200 points for one bedroom preferred view at Board Walk Villas for a vacation checking in on August 15 and checking out on August 20. Either option would work for me. Please let me know if this is available...it would be perfect for me. Paypal is all set to go!

email: crs7568@yahoo.com

We are interested in renting a 2 bedroom villa at either the Boardwalk or the Beach Club for the week of 8/21-8/28. Do you know of any availability?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter