300 Points For Rent AKV and BWV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw your post on the discussion board. I am interested in the following:

2 Studio rooms with preferred water/Boardwalk view at Board Walk Villas (BWV)

• 2 adults one room
• 1 adult one room

• Check in Friday, 12/7/12 – check out Saturday, 12/15/12

By my calculations this would require 123 points for each room, for a total of 246 points.

Can you please check availability at Boardwalk and advise? As well as if your points are still available?

Have a MAGICAL day! Thanks!

I'm looking to rent points for a 2 bedroom villa in AKL Kidani for 9/22-9/28, either Savannah view or Standard view. Do you still have the points to rent and can you please check availability?
Thanks

I'm kind of new to this...We are hoping to stay at a value or standard room at the AKV from August 16 to August 23, 2012? Is that possible? We are a family of four. Thanks for your help!

I am going to have to stop taking requests for a little while unless someone is in need of exactly 88 points and is traveling within 7 months. Otherwise, I will have more points in about a month.

Looking for points for AKV or KV for April 2-7, 2012. Believe it is 84 points total that I need. Do you still have points available? I'd also be interested in a meal plan. I typically pay with paypal if that's okay with you.

I am interested in the following dates
11/04/12 to 11/10/12
First choice Boardwalk 2 bedroom
Second choice Yacht club 2 bedrom
Third choice Old Key West 2 bedroom

I have 300 points available for rent. They are AKV points. I can use up to 450 points if needed. I also have up to 450 BWV points. I can make reservations at AKV or BWV 11 months out and everywhere else 7 months out. I am asking $11 a point. I have rented many times before and can provide references.

I am looking for 193 points for the boardwalk 2 bedroom villa the dates are
11/04/12 to 11/10/12

Am new to this not sure if I am doing this correctly

Janice Hoguet

856 667 6074

looking to rent AKV points if they are still available

Check in Oct 20, 2012 Check out Oct 27, 2012
1st choice AKV Studio Value
2nd choice AKV Studio Standard

we have never done this before so I'm not totally sure how it works.

Interested in renting for Aug 21-30(9-nights) 2012 - airfare already booked

2 adults/2 children

Interested in AK - value standard room but opened To other room or resort

Can u help?

I'm looking for a 2 bedroom at Animal Kingdom in September 2012. Do you still have points available?

Hello,

I am looking to rent a one bedroom standard, pool view in Kidani. January 17- Jan 23, 2013. I have rented before. I would need to rent 140 points. Please let me know if you have the points, I am pretty sure the dates are available. Thanks.

Danielle

Hi!

Hope you still have points left!

Need 247 for 2 nights 2BR OKW 2 nights 2BR BWV and 4 nights BCV at 1 BR first week Oct.

Does BCV have roll away beds?

Please let me know.

:dance3:

I don't have any points at the moment. I'm waiting to close on a couple of contracts which might take about a month.

Hi!

Hope you still have points left!

Need 247 for 2 nights 2BR OKW 2 nights 2BR BWV and 4 nights BCV at 1 BR first week Oct.

Does BCV have roll away beds?

Please let me know.

:dance3:

BCV does not have roll away beds. You are allowed a 5th person but must provide your own bedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!