300 Points For Rent AKV and BWV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey we are looking for a 2 bedroom at AKL for Thanksgiving Nov 16th thru 23rd. Can you let me know if there is any availability for those dates and if you have enough points for this? Thanks! Patrick

Hi. I need two 2 bedroom condos for 3/26-3/30/2012 at AK. If that's possible, please let me know. Thank you very much.

hi, loooking for a 2 bdrm value at AKV for 12/25-12/30/12. I believe that requires 234 pts. Please let me know if that's available.

Thanks,
Heather

I have been trying to get back to everyone. Sending me a PM will more likely get a response quicker.

Yes still interested for either? Just wanted to compare total price for each? Never stayed at Wilderness Lodge so maybe try that if available still? Thanks!!

Are any points available March 17-March 20th. Where is available? Need to move quick on this decision.

Greg

I have 300 points available for rent. They are AKV points. I can use up to 450 points if needed. I also have up to 450 BWV points. I can make reservations at AKV or BWV 11 months out and everywhere else 7 months out. I am asking $11 a point. I have rented many times before and can provide references.
Hi! I am looking to rent a Standard Studio view at BWV with a check in 11/9/12 and check out 11/16/12. 2 adults, one child and 2 infants. Please let me know if 1) there is availability 2) you still have points left to make the reservation. (I understand it would be a total of 78 points to rent. I have rented from another DVC member and get a reference if you need it. Many thanks!

Hi! I need to rent 106 -139 points for BWV October 12 through the 21. 2 adults and 2 children ages 7 and 4. Prefer a standard studio (106 points) but would take preferred studio also (139 points).:goodvibes
Thanks!
Jspanley

We are looking for a studio or 1 BR at Beach Club Villas for April 28-May 4th. Do you have points and availibility that would make that possible? Thank you!

Hello there! I am looking for one week at AKV (value is fine) for three adults and one child. Arriving June 3rd and leaving June 9th.

Hi, we are looking to rent May 23-29th. Dates and resort choice are flexible.

AKV (Jambo house) first choice, value accommodations. (we'll take Kidani village if you can't get Jambo house).

(Wilderness Lodge and SSR studios 2nd and 3rd choice)

If you need references, I can provide them.

Thanks!

I am looking for taking my disney family back to the magic on Oct 4th-Oct 11th, 2012. Would be thrilled to stay at AK, we are a family of 4, so a studio would be just fine. It would be awesome to have a savanna view, but would take what we could get. The points start at 69. Would you be able to accommodate us? Thank you for you're time.

I am interested in renting 78 points for BWV for Nov. 24-Dec. 1, 2012 for a studio. Can you let me know if those are available? We can pay immediately!

We are planning a 30th bday trip for me and looking for points for any ONE of the following:

May 23-29th, May 28th - June 3rd, OR any dates June 1-10 for 6 nights.

AKV (Jambo house first choice) or Kidani Village, value or standard studios.

VWL and SSR 2nd and 3rd choices, studios.

I can provide references if needed.

Thanks

Could you check availability for a standard view studio at BWV. 2 adults and 2 children ages 7 and 4. I am ready to book

Thank You!
Jackie Spanley

We are looking for 5 nights standard room BWV checking in Nov 4, checking out Nov 9. This would be 50 pts total. We have rented DVC points on three previous vacations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!