CLOSED 300 Points For rent, WLV, OKW $16pp or any DVC resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazz519

DIS Veteran
I have 300 pts for rent at 16.00 a point my home resorts are WL, OKW and BWV. Reservations can be made at 11 months out or 7 months out at any other DVC resort
I have rented numerous times before over the past 15 years and have never had any problems. PM me if interested.. TIA

Last edited:

I have 300 pts for rent at 16.00 a point my home resorts are WL, OKW and BWV. Reservations can be made at 11 months out or 7 months out at any other DVC resort
I have rented numerous times before over the past 15 years and have never had any problems. PM me if interested.. TIA
Not sure how to do a private message but I am
Interested

240pts remaining

Hi!! I'm looking at booking Animal Kingdom Lodge (or Boardwalk Villas) for August 30 - September 2, 2020. Studio for 2 people with the standard view. If it's okay with you, could you check tomorrow since it will be just at the 7 months window please??

Thank you!!!

Hi!! I'm looking at booking Animal Kingdom Lodge (or Boardwalk Villas) for August 30 - September 2, 2020. Studio for 2 people with the standard view. If it's okay with you, could you check tomorrow since it will be just at the 7 months window please??

Thank you!!!
Will Check and get back to you

Thank you so much!
I checked and theres availability at both places but the Boardwalk is Garden and Pool view (49pts) Which AKL lodge would you want Kidani or Jambo House theres Standard and Savannah view rooms.... You should post away from the rental boards so you build up your posts (need 10) and we can PM each other ... Thanks

Hi, I need a ressie for one night 02/21/2020 . One bedroom please. WL or AKV or anything else. Thank you. 2 adults

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter