300 SSR Points for Rent/Transfer $15/Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I have 2018 points for Transfer or Rent as well as 2019 (October use Year) points for Rent at $15 per point. I have rented many times. When asking to check availability, please provide:

• check in and check out dates
  • desired resort
  • room size

**Please note that points are Saratoga Springs: can book 11 months out at SSR or any other resort is 7 months out**

Thank you so much :wave:
Good evening,
We are looking to stay at the Aulani checking in on July 24 and checking out on July 27. We are a family of 3 (2 adults and one 18 year old daughter). We would like to stay in a ocean front studio if possible. Thank you for your help!

Tony Mulholland
201-741-6316
marinatony@aol.com

Hello,

Unfortunately only one night is available (25th). Same for other views.

I am looking for two room in Disney Aulani. I have two different groups going.
    • 1/5/2020-1/8/2020
  • desired resort
    • Aulani
  • room size
    • looking for two studio rooms

I am looking for two room in Disney Aulani. I have two different groups going.
    • 1/5/2020-1/8/2020
  • desired resort
    • Aulani
  • room size
    • looking for two studio rooms
Hello,

There is availability with ocean view for 75 points per room.

Able or willing to transfer still? Looking for some additional points to upgrade our Aulani honeymoon in Nov19!

Could you check the following:
Check-in: Feb 29, 2020
Check-out: Mar 8, 2020
Resort: Saratoga Springs
Room Size: Studio

Could you check the following:
Check-in: Feb 29, 2020
Check-out: Mar 8, 2020
Resort: Saratoga Springs
Room Size: Studio
Hello,

I can tell you that, yes, there is availability for standard 124 points and preferred 148 points. However, I no longer have enough points to complete the reservation.

i need around 150 points to either transfer or rent. I own AKV DVC and my aunt is making a last minute trip at the end of this moth (June). They prefer BLT. Right now a 1bd is open for 4 of their nights.
Do you have any transfer ability?

i need around 150 points to either transfer or rent. I own AKV DVC and my aunt is making a last minute trip at the end of this moth (June). They prefer BLT. Right now a 1bd is open for 4 of their nights.
Do you have any transfer ability?
Sorry, I do not have that any more

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!