300 SSR Points for Rent/Transfer $15/Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

It may be a longshot, but interested in a standard studio or value room at any resort for July 3-7. If you need specific resort - BW, AK, SS, BC, BLT (but really open to anything at all as long as its WDW).

Thanks so much!

Hello,

It may be a longshot, but interested in a standard studio or value room at any resort for July 3-7. If you need specific resort - BW, AK, SS, BC, BLT (but really open to anything at all as long as its WDW).

Thanks so much!

Hello,
There is availability at Saratoga springs for 76 points

Hi--change of dates.

I'm looking for a studio at BLT or CCV for 2 adults and 2 kids under 9 for 9/29-10/6 or for 10/27-11/3. Thanks!

I'm looking for a week in 2 bed, preferably AKL for a week between dates of 9/10 and 9/30. Would prefer true 2 bed rather than a sleeper in the 2nd bed, but willing to be flexible. Thank you :)

Would you be willing to transfer 50 points that can be used December 2019?

Hello,
I can transfer my October 2019 points to you and you would have to bank them for December . I cannot borrow 2019 points for transfer.

I'm looking for a week in 2 bed, preferably AKL for a week between dates of 9/10 and 9/30. Would prefer true 2 bed rather than a sleeper in the 2nd bed, but willing to be flexible. Thank you :)

Hello,

Animal Kingdom Kidani has a 2 bedroom Savanna View anytime from September 10-19
Old Key West, Saratoga Springs and Boulder Ridge also have some 7 night availability at this time.

Hi--change of dates.

I'm looking for a studio at BLT or CCV for 2 adults and 2 kids under 9 for 9/29-10/6 or for 10/27-11/3. Thanks!

Sorry for the late response. For some reason, I am no longer receiving notifications.

There is no availability at either resort at this time .

Hello,

Animal Kingdom Kidani has a 2 bedroom Savanna View anytime from September 10-19
Old Key West, Saratoga Springs and Boulder Ridge also have some 7 night availability at this time.

My apologies, I posted the wrong dates, I meant to put the 19th through the 30th of Sept. Anything for these specific dates in a 2 bed?

My apologies, I posted the wrong dates, I meant to put the 19th through the 30th of Sept. Anything for these specific dates in a 2 bed?

Only Saratoga springs and Old Key West have 7 consecutive nights. Animal Kingdom Kidani has 3 consecutive nights in a Savanna view September 22-25. You can get the other 4 nights at the other resorts on a split stay. Bell services transfers your bags for you no problem!

hi there - I'm looking for a transfer of 235 points to be banked and used Dec. 2019 Do you have that many points available?

hi there - I'm looking for a transfer of 235 points to be banked and used Dec. 2019 Do you have that many points available?

Hello,

I do not have that many points to transfer.

I do, however, have this many points to book a vacation for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!