300 SSR Points for Rent/Transfer $15/Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything at OKW for 7/24/19 - 7/28/19 in a studio or 1 bed?

Hello,

In a studio there are only 2 nights available. In a one bedroom there is full availability for all nights. Total points is 132

Availability for June 11-14 studio or one bedroom?

Hello,

Yes, there is availability at the following:

Studio Saratoga Springs 51 poiints
1 bedroom Saratoga Springs 93 points
Old Key West 1 bedroom 90 points

Dates changed a bit. Since we will be arriving super early in the morning is June 10-15 available? Checking out super early on 15th. Thank you.

How do I email you directly?

Dates changed a bit. Since we will be arriving super early in the morning is June 10-15 available? Checking out super early on 15th. Thank you.

How do I email you directly?

Hello,

You can direct message me by clicking on my profile and click start a conversation. If you have less than 10 posts you cannot do it. It's a whole complicated thing.

Great news, yes those nights are available same resorts:

Studio in Saratoga Springs 87 points
1 bedroom Saratoga springs 158 points
Old Key West 1 bedroom 153 points

Are all the villas at Saratoga treehouse villas? That would be awesome.

Can you email me directly?

Treehouse villas is a whole other thing. This are 58 points PER NIGHT and only June 12-15 is available.

Disboards as very strict rules as far as posting personal information. As mentioned, once you have posted 10 times, when you click on a person's profile name, you will see "start a conversation". That's how we can private message one another. There is another spot on here somewhere where you can post "test" the needed amount of times to reach the 10. Sorry, I don't make the rules

Seems like I’m past 10. Not your fault just don’t know how to proceed from here though. I definitely want the Saratoga 1 bedroom

Seems like I’m past 10. Not your fault just don’t know how to proceed from here though. I definitely want the Saratoga 1 bedroom

I wish I knew how to fix it for you. When I click on your name to do it myself, I still don't see the ability to start a conversation. I see that on other peoples profile. Do you see it on mine? Click on my profile name then you should see start a conversation. I would book the reservation for you and send a payment request. We can do PayPal, but you would be responsible for the fees or we can do Zelle, which has no fees. Total before any fees is $2370. As soon as payment is received, I will give you the confirmation number. I will need the following information:

Names of adults and address
Names and ages of children.

Email address to send the payment request

Hi there. Looking for Sept 20-23 or Sept 21-23 at Saratoga Springs. Preferred Studio would be great (2 adults, 1 child-age 9). Thanks for your time

Hi there. Looking for Sept 20-23 or Sept 21-23 at Saratoga Springs. Preferred Studio would be great (2 adults, 1 child-age 9). Thanks for your time

Hello,

Three nights are available in the preferred room 20-23 for a total of 45 points.

Can I book 21-23? Thank you so much for the help. Just let me know how we go about the remainder of the process.

Can I book 21-23? Thank you so much for the help. Just let me know how we go about the remainder of the process.

Hi Valerie,

Same as my previous poster, I see that you do not have direct message capability. Until you post 10 times, it is not possible. Information needed I will copy from other post:

I would book the reservation for you and send a payment request. We can do PayPal, but you would be responsible for the fees or we can do Zelle, which has no fees. Total before any fees is $675. As soon as payment is received, I will give you the confirmation number. I will need the following information:

Hi Valerie,

Same as my previous poster, I see that you do not have direct message capability. Until you post 10 times, it is not possible. Information needed I will copy from other post:

I would book the reservation for you and send a payment request. We can do PayPal, but you would be responsible for the fees or we can do Zelle, which has no fees. Total before any fees is $675. As soon as payment is received, I will give you the confirmation number. I will need the following information:

Do you know where this test forum is?

So frustrating

I'm searching. Not sure either

Ok on the main disboards page scroll all the way down to technical support. Then on there you will find a test page. Post away

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter