300 SSR Points for Rent/Transfer $15/Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Any Studio avaiable June 15-18 or June 19-22 ?

Thank you very much

Oliver

All booked up except:
Saratoga springs 2 nights 15-17 ( or 3 nights 14-17).

There are some one bedrooms available at Saratoga Springs as well

Hello,

Looking a 2 bedroom Dec 7-10. Anything available? if yes, what is the cost?

Thank you

Luis

Hello,

Looking a 2 bedroom Dec 7-10. Anything available? if yes, what is the cost?

Thank you

Luis

Hello,

There is a 2 bedroom available at Saratoga springs for all nights:

Standard room 94 points $1410
Preferred room 115 points $1725

I am looking for a studio at a monorail resort (or WL) for August 3-10. Any availability?

I am looking for a studio at a monorail resort (or WL) for August 3-10. Any availability?
Hello,

There is no availability at any of the desired resorts. All resorts are completely booked. Closest thing would be Old Key West or Saratoga Springs 3-8. The night of the 8th is not available, then the next two nights are at either of those two resorts.

Still.have some points available for rent or transfer.

Looking for BCV, BWV or SSR for 4 nights 9/29-10/3 Studio if studio has 2 separate full or queen beds. WDW Florida

Looking for BCV, BWV or SSR for 4 nights 9/29-10/3 Studio if studio has 2 separate full or queen beds. WDW Florida
Hello,

Only 2 nights available at SSR October 1-3. As far as your bed requests, out of the three you listed, OKW seems to be the only one that has the 2 separate beds. All others are a sleeper sofa for second bed.

Hi! First time renting so I'm trying to figure out the process. I'm looking for a 2 bedroom Nov 8-10 anywhere in Disney World area.

Hi! First time renting so I'm trying to figure out the process. I'm looking for a 2 bedroom Nov 8-10 anywhere in Disney World area.
Hello,

Welcome! The process is pretty simple. Unfortunately, there is only one night available (8th). I also checked for 1 bedrooms and everything is booked.

Hello,

Welcome! The process is pretty simple. Unfortunately, there is only one night available (8th). I also checked for 1 bedrooms and everything is booked.
Hmm well I'm pretty flexible. Is there anything in Oct or Nov any weekend? and How much are 2 bedrooms? Thank you!!!

Hmm well I'm pretty flexible. Is there anything in Oct or Nov any weekend? and How much are 2 bedrooms? Thank you!!!
I see availability at Saratoga Springs November 15-17 or November 22-24. Total is 76 points for a total of $1140
Old Key West has the weekend of November 22-24. Total points 72 for a total of $1080

Need 2 Rooms for one of the dates below (4 total adults and 2 kids under 3)

Flexible September for 6 nights is a long shot I know for BWV,BCV,AKV Studio
OR
Looking in January after MLK (Jan 21-27) for BWV,BCV,AKV Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter