300 SSR Points for Rent/Transfer $15/Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you considered split stay? It's so easy! Bell services moves your bags for you and you simply go to a park starting at one resort and take the bus from the park to the new resort. We did.it every 3 nights on a nine night stay just to be able to see different resorts.
Hmmmm never really considered this. Would Saratoga be available for all the other days? Would consider split stay with board walk studio.

Hmmmm never really considered this. Would Saratoga be available for all the other days? Would consider split stay with board walk studio.
29th-2nd is not available at Saratoga Springs so basically is right in the middle of your vacation. There is nothing at boardwalk.

Hi! I'm looking for 65 points to transfer, and would need to use them this July (our UY is October). Do you have any points that would work for that situation (never done transfer before so not exactly sure how it works... just know we can't borrow transferred points, so not sure if we would need 2018 points?) Thanks in advance!

Hi! I'm looking for 65 points to transfer, and would need to use them this July (our UY is October). Do you have any points that would work for that situation (never done transfer before so not exactly sure how it works... just know we can't borrow transferred points, so not sure if we would need 2018 points?) Thanks in advance!
Hello,

All points have been moved to 2019 now and I cannot transfer banked points. I can borrow them and book the reservation for you, however.

Thanks for getting back to me! We only need 65 to complete the reservation. Thanks though.

I am looking for a transfer of 90 points. I need a transfer rather than rental because I need the flexibility to be able to waitlist and make changes as needed. Please advise if you are interested.

I am looking for a transfer of 90 points. I need a transfer rather than rental because I need the flexibility to be able to waitlist and make changes as needed. Please advise if you are interested.
For what use year

I am traveling in November 2019 and January 2020. I'm not well versed in the use year language.

Since I am currently booking November, I guess as long as the points are valid then. I can have the DVC rep prioritize the "first to expire" points.

I am traveling in November 2019 and January 2020. I'm not well versed in the use year language.
That would be October 2019 use year points and points cannot be borrowed to be transferred. I just had to bank my 2018 points or lose them so those cannot be used either. You may come across this with other owners because your time frame is next year's points and they cannot be borrowed to be transferred. I guess it would depend on their use year month. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!