305 minute wait right now for FOP!

rpb718

DIS Veteran
I wonder what the record is for wait times on MDE.

EDIT #1: This was while Everest was temporarily closed. Now it's 250 minutes.

EDIT #2: Checked about 3 hours later and it's down to 160. On another matter, it looks like FEA has been down today. It was down this morning around 10 and it's still down after 1.

Last edited:
I saw 300 posted for Test Track on New Year’s Eve at 7pm.

That wait time is actually longer than we spend in a park!

Incidentally-did the poster escape who started the thread they were stuck in line last week and requested food & water?:confused3

FoP back up to 240. Yes that's 4 hours - so get in line at 3PM and do the ride around 7PM.

As a comparison, if you got in line for Na'vi River Journey now you could ride that just before 6PM.

Incidentally-did the poster escape who started the thread they were stuck in line last week and requested food & water?:confused3

I think that person got in line for FEA this morning.

I love FOP!!! It is my favorite ride at WDW, but...........I will not wait in line for 4 hours for any ride.

We were there the second week it opened and I waited 95min. I thought that was bad enough.

I took a screenshot this past Monday. I was checking to see what it was since we left there.

Attachments

• 0373EC2E-8D02-4C7F-95C6-A5D3CB81BCC5.png
    0373EC2E-8D02-4C7F-95C6-A5D3CB81BCC5.png
    521.2 KB · Views: 59
Slightly off topic-

2 weeks ago dd had come home for the weekend to visit for dh s birthday:cake:

Her journey back on the train ought to have been just under 3 hours
Several incidents occurred both on and off the train which caused a hefty delay -stuck on the train on 8 hours.

We had several messages discussing where you could drive/fly even walk in the same time period.

Things we could do in 5 hours...

1. I could drive from here in Greenville, SC to Jacksonville, FL.

2. Fly coast to coast non stop.

What else?

FEA finally opened back up recently since it had been down pretty much all day. It's at 190 minutes now.

That's insane!! It was amazing but not sure about 5 hrs. Do they have bathrooms in the SB line?o_O

3. Ride a bike from Gainesville to WDW

Everyone says to RD FoP. Then the line is 300 minutes lol. It was like that in October, too. Would rise close to or over 300 minute waits early in the day and then drop throughout the day. Even with everything opened that seems to be the norm. It’s why we rode late afternoon. It’s the only ride we will wait up to 2 hours for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter