30th Birthday at WDW

cjake88

Earning My Ears
It's all in the planning....

Hopefully this trip will go exactly as planned. We have planned a two week (13 day) Disney trip with ADR's at all of the hot locations including California Grill, Sanaa, Hollywood Brown Derby, Be Our Guest (breakfast), Le Cellier, and Art Smith's Homecommin', to name a few. Sadly, I was silly and cancelled my Ohana dinner reservation in exchange for a Kona Cafe dinner at a much better time (5:45 vs 9:30 pm with a 6 year old).

Our hotels should be just as nice, hopping around from Shades of Green to Port Orleans-Riverside back to SoG and then on over to the Poly. I wish I could have afforded a continuous Disney resort stay, but the discounts could never make up for the cheap rates found at the military resort.

This will be our first Disney trip to WDW (we've been to disneyland multiple times), and hopefully we're hitting all of the high points. Does anyone have any pointers? My biggest question would be how easy it is to see Illuminations from Tokyo Dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter