30th birthday magic!

stindall

DIS Veteran
I meant to start this sooner but it escaped me, still with a week to go it's not too late is it?!

When and Where: Disneyland and DCA March 19-22nd. Yes, spring break time.

Who: Myself, Sam, (the birthday girl), My husband Mark, My little brother Aaryn, My mother Missy and her husband Don. Aaryn is the only one who has yet to experience west coast Disney.

We're coming from: Mark and I live in Sacramento, Aaryn is currently in the Nashville area, and my mother and her husband live in Michigan. They're coming to Sac a few days before and Aaryn is just meeting us down there. I haven't seen them in a year, Mark hasn't seen them in about 3.

Why: My 30th birthday is the 20th of March! What better way to celebrate than at Disney?

We're staying: In an AIRbnb in Garden Grove.

Plans: We're arriving on the 19th at various times and have no real plans that day, probably hit up the beach. The 20th (my birthday!) is our Disneyland day, the 21st is DCA, and the 22nd we leave fairly early.

Everything else: I will be about 14 1/2 weeks pregnant when we're there. That changes things a bit but we still plan to have a good time, despite the fact that I can't ride Indiana Jones! We're planning on getting MaxPass and hopefully seeing World of Colour. I also plan on eating ALL THE SNACKS! Don will be in a scooter or wheelchair so he'll likely be sitting some stuff out with me.

Last edited:
Somehow this week flew by and my mother will be here tomorrow night! I'm heading to Target today to get anything else we need. We're not checking bags for the first time ever so we need a few items to make that work. I bought Mickey Waffles from the grocery store last night and I've got plenty of Disney movies at the ready to get us in the spirit!

IMG_2179.jpg

Here we all are in San Fransisco a few years ago. Thats Mark, Missy, Don, Sam (me), and Aaryn!

Attachments

• IMG_2179.jpg
    IMG_2179.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 0
Tomorrow we leave! Should be a very long day but I’m looking forward to seeing my brother!!! We’re planning on hitting Downtown Disney for sure because shopping! Our Disneyland day seems to be a bit chilly and maybe rainy so we’re hoping that keeps crowds a bit lower.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter