30th Vow Renewal Report

mickey216

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone!

We are back from our dream come true. We renewed our 30th wedding vows on February 6 at the Wedding Pavilion with our grown children, grandchildren, aunts, uncles, sisters and brothers. What a day!
My husband started the day by fishing on Bay Lake with our son and son-in law. They caught 18 Bass so he was real happy.

Me...I was a wreck!

We had planned for so long and with all our family coming I wanted to make sure everything went well.

Fortunately we had the best for a Disney Wedding Coordinator, Juliana. She worked hard for us over the last year and guided all of us through this special day, making sure everything went the way we had planned.

Monday evening we had a get together dinner at Boatwrights at the POR. They were great, the staff presented us with a signed photo of Mickey and Minnie congratulating us for our 30 years together.

Tuesday, the day of our Vow Renewal was sunny and warm. Reverand Jack Day was fantastic. Our grandchildren (5&3) were a little distracted during the ceremony but it didnt bother Rev. Jack.

Our cake reception included Mickey and Minnie who really made this reception special. They spent time with everyone, dancing and taking pictures. Even our 25 year old son danced with Minnie and at her request even kissed her on the nose!!
We had our reception dinner at Narcoossee's that was just wonderful. They had flowers set on the tables and just went overboard in making our night special.

The day was topped off by watching Wishes Fireworks from the deck at Narcoossee's while we ate dessert, our Vow Renewal Cake.

I am still on a cloud, dreams do come true!!:cloud9:

(Pics to follow)

Congrats on 30 years of marriage :love: Your VR sounds like it was wonderful! I cannot wait to see pictures :)

Congrats to you and especially on your 30 year anniversary! Can't wait to see your pics.

Congrats on your 30th.....I hope to be celebrating that some day, but for now I'll settle for 10yrs

I cant wait to see pictures.

:rotfl:

Congratulations! I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter